Memory Card for Gamecube games?

jim_is_ere

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just got a copy of resident evil 4 to play on the WII.

I can't seem to find a way of saving the game - it comes up with no memory card in slot a!!

I take it this means that I have to go out and buy an sd card for saving gamecube games. Can anyone confirm this for me :confused:

cheers

Jim

No you need a Gamecube memory card to save Gamecube games. Lift the flap up behind the one with the Gamecube controller ports and you'll find where to put your Gamecube memory cards.

Just got a copy of resident evil 4 to play on the WII.
Lucky Jim - where d'ya get it from? I'm desparate for a copy, getting to the point where I'm gonna stoop to buying the PS2 version from Tesco for £14.
I take it this means that I have to go out and buy an sd card for saving gamecube games. Can anyone confirm this for me :confused:
No - you need a Gamecube memory card.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/4MB-Block-M...ka_3/026-6436502-0559664?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Lucky Jim - where d'ya get it from? I'm desparate for a copy, getting to the point where I'm gonna stoop to buying the PS2 version from Tesco for £14.

Got it of ebay for £20 :thumbsup:

Picked up a 4mb card for £5 and am looking forward to playing it later on - looks really good :smashin:

cheers

Jim

Don't you need a GameCube controller aswel?

Yes, to run it your Wii goes into gamecube mode so you need all GC periphrials to play it

I actually bought iRE4 for my GC but still havent gotten around to play it. However, i got it for £14 on Ebay a couple of months ago which i thought was superb deal!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom