• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Memory card for desire

Gren

That will do nicely and at a really good price. Normally I'd shy away from buying flash memory on Ebay but they guy has good feedback and is UK based so should be okay.

billywizzo

Are you shure that is a good price.
I have seen 16gb cards on amazon for under £30.
I am sure you could find them even cheaper if you search.

Gren

Heheh a bit of inflation going on there by the look of it :D Just a bit more expensive thaqn it was a few days ago on that link

Kyutu

I'm using a 16GB Sandisk Micro SDHC.

This one:

Play.com (UK) - Mobile - Free Delivery

What has been your experience with a class 2 16gb card? Been trying to do a bit of research into the matter before settling on any particular sd card, and whilst i'd much rather get the highest class i can, it would be silly to waste cash on something that really doesnt make any difference in real situations.

Class 2 cards are in abundance atm, the higher the class the harder they are to find and of course the higher the price! If the Desire performs the same using a class 2 than it would a class 4/6 then I'll happily get a class 2 and have done with it.

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom