Memento: Special Edition Packaging

guyb

Hi all

Can anyone tell me what the packaging is like on Memento: Special Edition? DVD companies often switch to cheaper packaging after the first batch of Special Editions and I just wanted to know. If it hasn't changed then I will get it from play.com but if it has changed I will try picking it up with the original packaging on second hand market from eBay or something.

Thanks

mjn

Distinguished Member
the 2 disc version is a cardboard type thingy...i have the single disc version if you want to buy it from me..

M

malcy

Originally posted by guyb
Hi all

Can anyone tell me what the packaging is like on Memento: Special Edition? DVD companies often switch to cheaper packaging after the first batch of Special Editions and I just wanted to know. If it hasn't changed then I will get it from play.com but if it has changed I will try picking it up with the original packaging on second hand market from eBay or something.

Thanks

It is a digipak. However BTW it is a very tight fit murder to get out of the card sleeve. Very swish, not sure if still producing it.

However the disk is the most annoying I have as you have to go through a whole series of mind games to find any of the extras. There is a crib sheet on the someone has produced on the web which is in a printable booklet form.

There is a slight difference bewteen Canadian (from Play) and US as the Canadian has a French 2.0 track instead of English 2.0 both still have the English 5.1

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom