Memento SE 2 Disc

JSW

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Pre ordered this from Future Ent on 1st May @17.99

29 Days later it ships but is only 16.99 on the site !!!

Same thing happened with me with "The Others", pre-ordered a month in advance at £16.99, only to find that the price had dropped on release to £14.99.

Queried this only to be told "Refunds can not be given on titles which have already shipped". :mad:

Regards,

Blloyd

They should at least offer a credit against another title!

just got am email saying they will refund the difference

Originally posted by neilo
just got am email saying they will refund the difference

Did you request it ?
or did you automatically get it ?

Don't know if it's just mine, but has this set got the tightest slipcase packaging or what?

I had to undo the back of the slipcase & then push the bit holding the discs through in the end.

Looks like a nice set though. I rented the R2 when that came out so haven't seen the film for a while - hopefully get a chance to watch it tonight.

I sent them an email after I got postage comfirmation

I've just sent them an e-mail complaining about their price drop on this title at release date.

I'll let you know what (if any) response I get from them.
It might only be a pound, but how many pounds are they making off of people who pre ordered?

All of this raises the obvious question - why would anybody voluntarily order a DVD before it has been produced?

After all, you are paying in advance for a disc which may be of poor quality (you haven't seen any reviews) and which will patently not be in short supply.

All these problems just to be the first to get your hands on it? Please.

And then on top of that, you find yourselves at the mercy of competition in the market place.

Why do you do it, chaps?

Why not start a Memento forum :D :D

Originally posted by Ian J
Why not start a Memento forum :D :D

Nae, can't have that as we'd all forget where it is and what it's there for :D

Anyway, got my reply for Futureent and they are going to refund me the difference ;) Nice chaps that they are :)

JSW is going to pre-order this from Future Ent on 1st May @17.99

It is not going to ship for 29 days by which time it will have gone down to 16.99

JSW is going to be ****ed off and start a thread about it.

;)

Thanks Lex I best make a note of that. :cool:

just looked at future's newsletter and Buffy boxset is now £29.99. I pre-ordered this title for £34.99 and it is still not released until 11 June

Henry :eek:

Originally posted by haf
just looked at future's newsletter and Buffy boxset is now £29.99. I pre-ordered this title for £34.99 and it is still not released until 11 June

Henry :eek:

I just got that email too.
I know this in of no use to you now, but I really do not understand the point of pre-ordering from a place like Future (who take the money from your card immediately) and thus commiting yourself to a price which may change or be bettered elsewher come release day! :confused:
However, I am sure Future will understand your grievence if you point it out to them.

Lex.

Just found a great site that tells you how to access every special feature:

http://world.std.com/~trystero/Memento_LE.html

Not only that - you can also print out a little booklet that contains all the details and will fit inside the case :cool: (two designs to choose from too!! :D)

BTW, did anyone get a psychological score card in their ltd ed? (one of the card inserts says "see attached score card) :confused: Just curious in case I'm missing an insert...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom