As I had a week off, and after recently getting the car back from the bosdyshop after having the O/S 3/4 panel, rear bumper and rear tailgate resprayed, I decided to give it a fresh 'detail' - especially after seeing the horrendous defects caused by the body shop 'mopping' the fresh panels So the products were as follows : - Autosmart 'Smart Foam' - Meguiars 'Hyperwash' - Autosmart 'Smart wheels' - CarPro 'Iron X' - AutoSmart 'Tardis' - CYC fine yellow clay. - Chemical Guys 'Orange Degreaser' - Powerforce APC - Meguiars 'Last Touch' (Used as clay lube and final drying / buff process. - Autoglym trim restorer - 'Gummi' pfledge rubber dressing. - Kestrel DAS-6 Pro w/Chemical Guys green hex pad and Menzerna 2500 for correction, and black hex pad with Menzerna power finish for refinement. - CarPro 'HydrO2' sealant The 'tools' I used were : - 3 bucket method (1 for shampoo, 1 for rinse, 1 for wheels) - Dooka wash pad and wheel wash pad - Foam lance - Wheel woolies - Chemical Guys wooly mammoth drying towel - VP brush for shuts / badges etc - Autosol and '00' gauge wire for exhaust tips - Various poor boys / chemical guys / cheap MF towels for differing duties. Anyway, only 2 before photos after the wash / decontamination / drying stage to show the defects caused by the body shops 'mopping' : 20140221_100631 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140221_100620 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr Tardis and Iron X applied : 20140220_113640 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140220_113628 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr Clayed (this is from a previous detail for representative of the level of contaminants pulled off) : DSC_0116 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr DAS-6 PRO and CG green pad used for initial correction : 20140220_130827 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr And a few afters (freshly corrected / unprotected paint, trim / rubber and tyres all finished after) : 20140222_133615 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140222_133603 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140222_133627 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140222_133501 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140222_133428 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140222_133352 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140222_133407 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr HydrO2 applied (which is a simply amazing sealant which requires pressure washing to 'charge' it and bind to the paint : 20140222_132640 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr 20140222_132611 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr Beading on a week old dirty car : 20140227_095146 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr And finally cleaned the engine bay (the marks you can see are raindrops, started raining before I could apply any sealant) 20140227_160209 by DEAF N1NJA, on Flickr I only wish i'd protected the paint with CarPro 'Cquartz' but it was out of stock at the time.