• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Meeting Sound Setting for Android / HTC Wildfire S?

Greene1

On my old Nokia mobiles I used to have a useful option in Sound Settings called, I think, "Meeting". One could set the time required and it would then be on "Silent" or "Vibrate" until the specified time, at which point it would change to "Normal".

Does anyone know of a similar ability with HTC Wildfire S?

Toshman

Greene1 said:
On my old Nokia mobiles I used to have a useful option in Sound Settings called, I think, "Meeting". One could set the time required and it would then be on "Silent" or "Vibrate" until the specified time, at which point it would change to "Normal".

Does anyone know of a similar ability with HTC Wildfire S?

Haven't heard of anything stock, but there is bound to be an app available to do this.

Greene1

Thanks, Toshman.
I did some digging on your recommendation and found an app called "Timed Profiles" which works great.

Messiah

You can also use Setting Profile + and set that to monitor your calendar and set a profile (silent or whatever) when a meeting occurs. Absolutely superb.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom