1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meedio woes

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by mi_july, Nov 29, 2004.

1. mi_july

mi_july

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi! so far im lovingmy meedio install, but i have 2questions! im using win dvd 6 and i want it to output progressive in meedio how do i do this? and, how do i asign meedio to my second monitor (PJ) as standard? Thanks
    Alex

2. SeaneyC

SeaneyC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    PC video card output over DVI and VGA is always progressive, you actually have to try quite hard to get it to do otherwise. The only exception would be if you're using an ATI card with the Component adapter and outputting 1080i

3. mi_july

mi_july

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ahh ok, well i was watching the real oc... yes i am quite sad but i still love that show, and well it was definately interlaced, you could see the horrizontal bars, and i wasnt to pleased is there any remedy? and I am using an ATI with a DVI - VGA adapter.= on my 9800 pro.

4. SeaneyC

SeaneyC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +54
    The horizontal bars just mean that whatever you're using to de-interlace your video source isn't doing a very good job. I don't know meedio at all, so i'm afraid i'm of absolutely no use to you whatsoever now.