Medion DVD Player

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by RMCF, Nov 25, 2000.

1. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +775
    Does anyone know anything about this player that is being sold in the Aldi chain for £129.99? Not interested myself as I already own a player, but it might be useful at this time of year for parents etc out there wanting to buy a cheap player for the children etc.

2. Blade

Blade

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't know anything about the player, but is this the cheapest one available at the moment ?

3. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +775
    I think that its safe to say Blade that this has got to be the cheapest new player in the UK - I think that Argos and Wellworths are still charging £149 for their players (although admittedly the Argos one has a recognised brand name). I seen the advert for the player in an Aldi store in the Rep of Ireland, but there was none on display yet as it is not available until the end of the month (obviously targeted at the Xmas market). It looks OK in the colour pics though.

4. clone

clone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The cyberhome player at richer sounds is only £119.95
    It is multiregion and macrovision free.It even outputs PAL 50 ( its possible to video R1 DVDs)

This sounds an absolute steal.....