Medical Show Help

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Heya chaps, in need of aid again :suicide:

Saw an advert for a TV show about a doctor and it had something about expectations of treatment between poor and rich people and ive been trying really hard to think of any new TV shows that has doctors but google is really useless on that topic and keeps chucking up proper doctor stuff.

If anyone does not know the show I am refering to is there any chance you can lob a few names out I can check out, I did go through this but drew a blank on any names as after a while they kinda all mix together lol

I think it was in its first or second season but I wouldnt quote me on that.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Most of the channels watched downstairs are 1-5 so could be on normal channels. REALLY annoying when you see something you might like to see and when you go to look it up you cannot remember >< lol

Battle

Royal Pains on Universal - they are repeating the first series at the moment hopefully in the run up to airing series two

Hank becomes a consierge (sp) doctor to the rich getting paid mucho bucks so he can then doctor to the poor for free

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Thats it, mucho gracias battle.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom