For Sale MediaDevil Leather Pouch for iPhone 5/5S

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by lauy, Jul 9, 2015.

1. lauy

lauy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Hi

I have for sale a genuine MediaDevil Artisan Leather Pouch with Pull tab for iPhone 5 or 5S. I loved using it because of the lovely genuine high quality leather feel and being able to use the phone naked when pulled out of the case, the pull tab also has a magnet so that it sits nicely and doesn't flap about like cheap ones do. I used it sparingly when I had my 5S, but it's been sat in my desk drawer for months since I sold the iPhone and went back to Android, therefore, it's in absolute mint condition and you couldn't tell it apart from new. It's in the grey colour with blue stitching which looks fantastic in my opinion.

Here is a link to more details: MediaDevil | Artisanpouch genuine full-grain European leather pouch case - for Apple iPhone 5/5S

It comes with the little bag that they come in, but not the original box as I've misplaced that somewhere.

20150709_220609.jpg 20150709_220626.jpg 20150709_220652.jpg 20150709_220700.jpg 20150709_220554.jpg

Price and currency: £15
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included
    Payment method: BT/PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.