Mediabrowser and Bond Films

djcla

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just bought and converted all 2 Bond films (£40 bargin) now when i stick um in metabrowser it just renames them as the film title. I was hoping for somthing like James Bond - Dr No or something like that. Now they are just mixed in amungst hundreds of other films which is annoying. Has anyone else got the films and how did you set them up in MB?

Put each film in a subdirectory with a suitable name and your meta collector should pick them up. It helps if you also include the film year in brackets - ie "Dr. No (1962)". Use IMDb if you are unsure of the year. I hope this helps ...

yeah i decided to use the sort by field in metabrowser lableling as James Bond 01 - Dr no etc etc

I have all my Bond movies in a separate folder in my movies folder on the WHS and then, like you, I have used the Sort Title in MetaBrowser to sort them into the order that I wanted.

So on MetaBrowser and Media Browser they appear as the category 'Bond' with all the films underneath.

Attachments

• Bond.jpg
    Bond.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 69
  • Bond2.jpg
    Bond2.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 63
Just bought and converted all 2 Bond films (£40 bargin) now when i stick um in metabrowser it just renames them as the film title. I was hoping for somthing like James Bond - Dr No or something like that. Now they are just mixed in amungst hundreds of other films which is annoying. Has anyone else got the films and how did you set them up in MB?

I created a genre called 'James Bond' and can find any quickly as I sort films that way!

Dead handy....done via metabrowser or similar as you need to create metadata for this sort of view!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom