• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Media streamer with media browser front end

DAZZLEHALEY

Hi Everyone
Just a quick one i am currently using ps3 for my streaming but i would really like to see all the cover art and synopsis that i have on my PC using media browser on my screen down stairs can anyone recommend a streamer that will allow this.
I am tempted to get an xbox but am still not sure if this will do what i want?
Any help will be appreciated:lease:

next010

Distinguished Member
FYI an Xbox 360 is not capable of this either. You can actually get cover art on a PS3 with the right DLNA media server but its rather limited with small icons.

A Mede8er plus tvixie used to generate movie sheets would do the job.

Uridium

Distinguished Member
FYI an Xbox 360 is not capable of this either. You can actually get cover art on a PS3 with the right DLNA media server but its rather limited with small icons.

A Mede8er plus tvixie used to generate movie sheets would do the job.

I'll add the ACRyan PlayOn HD range with Thumbgen for the moviesheets.....:smashin:

See the 'PS3 Media guide' link in my Sig for info on setting up basic cover art display on the PS3...

strolls

xxEmmo

i use my 360 to stream files to and use media browser just fine..cover sheets for tv seasons and movies work perfectly!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom