1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Media Request: Using HEARO 999 II Headphones?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by mywrite, Feb 9, 2005.

1. mywrite

mywrite

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,
    I'm writing a user review story for Sync Magazine about the HEARO 999 Audiosphere II wireless surround sound headphones.

Anyone using them? If so, would you be willing to participate? I'd like to speak with you this week.

Thanks all, let me know.
    -Michael
    myser.4@mailcity.com

2. alexs2

alexs2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,674
    Michael....firstly,welcome to the forums.....secondly,as you will no doubt know,the AVForums are predominantly UK based,and whilst there may be users of this wireless headphone system here,you may well have better luck by trying something like www.head-fi.org which is not only US based,but may cater to that market more closely,particularly if you are writing for a US based magazine.

3. Suave

Suave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +705
    Hi Micheal,

Please let me know the results of your review of the AKG Hearo 999 Audiosphere II's. I have heard that they are sublime surround sound headphones. I am concerned however that they do not offer DTS decoding but I THINK they offer Dolby Digital decoding whereas the previous model did not. If your review is favourable and they are as good as I am led to believe, I may actually get a pair based on your review. Please post a link on this forum on where to read your review. (of course, if you can send me a set, I'll be happy to participate in any evaluation you have in mind - I'll have to return them I guess?!!)

Suave!

SuaveBhav@aol.com

4. mywrite

mywrite

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the tips guys, I'll post a link to the article on what all of you users think of these things.
    -Michael

5. mywrite

mywrite

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all,
    Still looking for users--even UK users--if you're out there.
    Let me know.
    -Michael
    myser.4@lycos.com