1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

media box from av ales

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by pioneerman, Mar 12, 2005.

1. pioneerman

pioneerman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +61
    i got my package from av sales yesterday and i am setting it up tomorrow.i went through the books last night and had alook at the media box,i noticed that it does look different to the picture on av sales website.mine being silver on the front theirs benig silver and black, im just curious,anyone else found this. oh and so far 100% happy with their service especially their courier,he also opened the boxes with me to check everthing was ok.one thing i noticed in another thread was someone had dvd picture probs untill he got a decent component cable and changed his dvd player and then turned on progressive scan and then big improvment on his media box.looking through the panels book i could not :confused: find anything about swithching progressive on and off,so im presumeing he meant switching on his player.

2. JIMMY

JIMMY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    there silver well the 1 i got was maybe there theres a black silver 1 if you buy a black screen
    jim