Medal of Honour: Airbourne Xbox 360

KinkyAffro

Established Member
Reaction score
Gamestation website is showing this as £29.99 new and seems to let you "buy".

Everywhere else seems to be £39.99 ish incl. game, play, virgin etc.

Could be a mistake, could be a bargain.

I'm not sure how I feel about ordering from GameStation. They've got a couple of 'bargains' that are significantly cheaper than the rest of the competition:

Medal Of Honour: Airborne
Two Worlds

Still umming and ahhing over whether to place an order with them or wait to see if any actually come in stock. Do they charge your CC at time of order?

Tufty I bought Two Worlds on Monday and it arrived yesterday 1 day before the official launch.

Bought Forza from them as well when it was £15 when bought with a second game both arrived within a couple of days so ive had no problems so far

One thing i will say is you have to stick with Two Worlds as the first hour or so its really jerky and almost unplayable once the game gets up to speed though its good but dont expect oblivion

Price is up to £30 now for Two Worlds

I swooped on this in the end, after finding a friend that wanted Blue Dragon (they have an offer to get BD for half price with another game). Both MoH and BD arrived today so I think GameStation will see some further purchasing action at some point. Wishing I'd gone for that Two Worlds offer now, but it seemed remarkably cheap compared to the rest so I was a little suspicious.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom