• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Medal of Honor LE XBOX [email protected]/Currys £11.99

majnu

Distinguished Member
I think that this is the one with the Battlefield 3 Beta Access. Maybe someone can confirm.

Medal of Honor LE £14.99 plus Quidco/Top Cashback. Available for Reserve and Collect.

MICROSOFT Medal Of Honor Limited Edition at cheap prices | PC World

**Edit now £11.99 at PC World/Currys Blue Cross Sale Event, which runs until 1/6/11**

Last edited:

r4merlin

Thanks for tip if it is limited Edition it should have battlefield code, just reserved a copy at Currrys, so deal should be across all DSG groups.

majnu

Distinguished Member
I

I Spiritus I

You can still get it from their website.

To confirm it is £11.99 as I got mines for that price last night.

majnu

Distinguished Member
seem to be selling fast now, hopefully at E3 they will mention something about the release date for the beta.

partyweb

Distinguished Member
Picked up my copy today from Currys Chingford. Did ring & reserve but the girl on the till said she would scan it through the till normally so that I can get the extra 20% off.

Thanks again manju and pesser for this bargain.

BTW how do I access the beta? Is through the actual game as there's no info about it in the box.

pesser

soo tempted but i just want it for the BF3 beta is it worth 11.99 to me mhhhh:confused:

partyweb

Distinguished Member
For some reason I've been enjoying this more than CoD BOps!

BTW am I supposed to get an online pass code in the box, and how does the BF3 beta access work?

partyweb

Distinguished Member
yep it should be in the box, code is for the beta and once it begins you will access the beta via your MOH disc :smashin:

Damn Currys. As usual their games aren't sealed as they keep the discs seperate from the boxes and they told me that was everything. So where do I stand now with Currys?

majnu

Distinguished Member
Is the code separate from the Code you enter to play online?

N.B My copy was NOT sealed, so until there is confirmation that there is a separate code, I'll be keeping my copy.

Last edited:

SRR

Partyweb. Did they give you the LE version that has the red triangle on the front left of the case? When I got mine they came back from the store room with a normal copy first.

majnu

Distinguished Member
Partyweb. Did they give you the LE version that has the red triangle on the front left of the case? When I got mine they came back from the store room with a normal copy first.

Mine had the red triangle on the case and all that was in the box was an online pass.

partyweb

Distinguished Member

Yeah, red triangle and limited edition written all over it. But all I got inside was an instruction manual and an advert for BF3

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom