Quantcast

medal of honor frontline

S

shaunthedude

on level 3, does anyone know where the hell the church is that your supposed to knock out a machine gun in. I found the room with the german officer and prisoner but I cant find a church anywhere.

thanks

spidermanalf

It is just after you cross the bridge, the church is decrepid, and you have to go through a busted wall, and up a ladder.

Hope that helps!!!!!

S

stewarthollyhead

Is medal of honour any good on the cube, the reviews have neem ok but not outstanding around 8.10mark

spidermanalf

I have had it on PS2 and Xbox but not cube, and they are both EXCELLENT!!!

The only thing that will let the cube down is the controls maybe!!

F

Family Guy

Played the PS2 version and now have it on GC. The controls on GC are better IMO 'cos the c stick has a shorter range of movement of movement than the right analogue stick on the PS2 pad. Also helps greatly if you invert the up/down in the options.

The church is right in front you after you crossed the bridge at the end of the road. The machine is not to be taken out but occupied. You fire in a straight line down towards the bridge.

F

Family Guy

Originally posted by James45
is Medal of Honour available on gamecube PAL yet?
Yes it is. Multiplayer mode enabled it is too!!:D

spidermanalf

So is the Xbox version!!!!

Have not done too much with it though, so do not know how great it is!

F

Family Guy

Originally posted by spidermanalf
So is the Xbox version!!!!

Have not done too much with it though, so do not know how great it is!
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
I was merely answering the question:
is Medal of Honour available on gamecube PAL yet?
NOT starting yet another fanboy thread....;) :D

spidermanalf

I didn't mean to come off fanboyish, my humblest apologies!!!

Now off to buy the Getaway, and see why it has been released without a review in sight!!!

Dr.Rock

Does the Gamecube "Medal Of Honour" have any blood 'n' guts in it, as with games like Doom, Quake, Soldier Of Fortune, etc? I played the PC demo version and there was no blood at all in it. A damn good game but the lack of blood made this first-person shooter a sense of something missing for me. Or was the blood just disabled for the demo?

Thanks.