Medal of Honor Airborne Discussion

darklight

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just to let you all know the MoH Airborne PC demo is available for download at Fileshack.com. 1.2 GB of fun......Downloading mine as we speak. :thumbsup:

Juts had a go, and although the game itself seems good, the huge crosshairs are a nightmare, and are really putting me off the game atm

My download had an error in it. :confused:

Wouldnt install so have to do it all over again. :mad:

Just finished playing it and it's pretty good but it does have a very familiar feel and look. Im running it at it's highest res 1600x??? and while theres are some nice effects I doubt it'll win any awards for pushing the limits. Still buy it though for the multiplayer.

Does anyone know if this is DX10 optimised? :clap:

Where's a good fast place to download this from?

Just finished playing it and it's pretty good but it does have a very familiar feel and look. Im running it at it's highest res 1600x??? and while theres are some nice effects I doubt it'll win any awards for pushing the limits. Still buy it though for the multiplayer.

Does anyone know if this is DX10 optimised? :clap:

Its running on Unreal Engine 3 which is why it looks familiar and also why theres no AA.

Its not a DX10 title.

Downloaded it a 2nd time and still getting the same error. Is everyone using fileshack or are they getting from some where else. :confused:

Its on newsgroups now. Search for airborne

Downloaded it a 2nd time and still getting the same error. Is everyone using fileshack or are they getting from some where else. :confused:

I got mine from fileshack around lunchtime today. Had to wait for about 15mins queneing then it took about 90mins to download. I think it's also available at the offical site but think you need to be a subsriber or registered.

I got mine from fileshack around lunchtime today. Had to wait for about 15mins queneing then it took about 90mins to download. I think it's also available at the offical site but think you need to be a subsriber or registered.

Cheers Darklight, The newsgroups version works. First impression are ok :)

You can download through bittorrent, Garunteed faster than anywhere else :)

Also, about the demo ***.

They cut you off mid mission ??? Those :censored: :censored:

Downloaded it from gamershell. Won't install on my machine, gets as far as the Physx drivers, tries to install them then the Physx install bar runs backwards and that's it. Thanks to EA for drivers for a card virtually no-one has or wants

Installed and working fine for me. Wow serious Eye Candy from EA. One of the best looking games I think I've ever seen. a mate who has just bought a PS3 was round when i first fired it up and his jaw dropped when he saw it running.

on my 4400X2, 2gb, 8800GTS 640 it ran smoothly with everything on max.

Newsgroups is the fastest. A full 20 meg download flat out. 2400KBS. ;)

sorry i disagree. can't beat a good HTTP download from a fast site. I was getting maximum bandwidth download from Fileplanet.

I wasnt last night.

But then again I dont pay for downloading demos fast when I can have the option of using bittorrent.

Its on newsgroups now. Search for airborne
Cheers, will download this later from newsgroups. I always find newsgroups the best for downloading demos too, I always get maximum bandwidth from Giganews.

I had a very brief play of this, it plays very arcadey (much like its predecessors). Seems like fun, although I'm not sure if I could can psyched up by this when there are quite a few other games that are pushing the envelope these days.

I had a very brief play of this, it plays very arcadey (much like its predecessors). Seems like fun, although I'm not sure if I could can psyched up by this when there are quite a few other games that are pushing the envelope these days.

just deleted this demo.i thought it was very poor,average graphics,poor game play and controls.arround 6 to 10 shots to kill a enemy,cod 2 is 10 times better than this.it reminds me of the ww2 midway demo,i wont be picking this up.

Cheers, will download this later from newsgroups. I always find newsgroups the best for downloading demos too, I always get maximum bandwidth from Giganews.

Giganews is king. :D

It plays ok, would begin to bore me though with 'just another' War fps story etc.

Graphics are pretty good in places, but with no AA support for a 32" widescreen TV in 1360 x 768 it doesn't look too hot. Unfortunately it's also the case for Bioshock.

Don't get me wrong I think this plays slightly better than previous MoH games, although the guns are slightly fiddly, jarring too easily upwards when you are going for the kill. However, I did get some kind of Marksman award so I must have been doing something right! :p

The graphics are also quite scalable, my X1950Pro 256MB handled the game on its highest settings at 1680x1050 resolution, which certainly surprised me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom