1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

me and my panasonic nvds30b

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by aliz, Jan 13, 2003.

1. aliz

aliz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i've just taken delivery of my luvly lil panny and was wondering wheres the best place to buy the cable that will let me transfer the recorded video to my pc via firewire.

and if anyone is thinking of buying this cam,do it,do it now! it is fantastic. the 0 lux kicks ass (with the spot light its even better) the picture is amazing 4 a 800.000 pixel ccd. it has fantastic digital effects built in,the option to record 7 second stills with sound and even stills themselves,it has a remote which i didn't know it had (never told me about it on the net) and it had external mic in,av in. and to top it all dv in/out.

also is there anywhere i can get tapes and what not cheaply and possibly with free p&p. because when ever i find something cheap i have to add about £3 p&p and when ur buying a pack of tapes 4 £10 4 example this don't help,dam u p&P!

cheers

ali

2. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,393
    Best prices I have founf for DV tapes is

http://www.pricebuster.org.uk/
    Prices from £2.39 + p&p (sorry not free :rolleyes: )

DV cables are usually supplied with a DV capture card.
    If your PC already has a capture card then the cable can be bought from most cable suppliers.

3. bigtel

bigtel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there. Where did you buy it from, how much was it and did it take long to arrive - I'm looking toget the very same model myself.

4. Robstro

Robstro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can get the NV-DS30b for £359 from www.letsgodigital.co.uk and they offer next day delivery. Which is nice.

Robbie.

5. brianz

brianz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Empiredirect.com is cool

6. brianz

brianz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What does 7 second stills mean?/

7. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,393
    You can use the cam to capture still pictures (photographs), but if capturing to a tape then you would need it to be recorded for several seconds so that when the tape is played the picture is displayed for 7 seconds.

Mark.