For Sale MDA Designs TUCANA 1200 HYBRID WHITE COMPLETE

cecemf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
London, UK
Hello,

Due to me moving to a new flat and needing a new TV Stand, I'm selling my MDA Designs TUCANA 1200 HYBRID WHITE COMPLETE. It's like new, very good conditions, worth £245 on Amazon. See pictures, it's my LG C9 55" on it. See list of equipment in my signature to give you an idea of what fits in it.

• Comes with the revolutionary BEAMTHRU Remote Friendly system, to allow remote control singles to pass through the glass and operate your equipment with ease
  • Designed to hold LED, LCD, Plasma and OLED flat screen TVs from 26" to 55". It also has space for home cinema systems, blu-ray player, Sky/Virgin/BT receivers, digital boxes and games consoles.
  • A combination safety with style, the TUCANA 1200 has toughened safety glass shelves (to BS6206A) to relevant British standards
  • Cable Management - Max TV Weight 50kg - Easy self assembly
  • Dimensions: Width: 120cm / Depth: 40cm / Height: 42cm - Finished with Black Swing Doors

Price and currency
£100
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Cash or Paypal

Attachments

steb9780

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Reaction score
Preston
Not here to buy, but just to say I have the same stand in my living room. Excellent build quality, and looks lovely and modern in the living room.

Have a free bump too :thumbsup:

cecemf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
London, UK
You right, it's the best piece of furniture I ever bought. I especially love the black glass doors that let the infrared go through without opening them, also the honeycomb black pattern on the inside stopping the lights of the appliance being too shiny or disruptive is amazing.

cecemf

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
London, UK
Price drop it to £100

Top Bottom