mCubed HFX versus antec fusion

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by christhedon, Apr 21, 2007.

1. christhedon

christhedon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    HFX is fanless and takes full ATX
    Antec fusion has a display.

Thoughts on the two?

2. basser

basser
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    i have the antec.....not impressed by the led display...but everything else is A1....never seen a mcube hfx so i cannot comment m8

3. Mad_Man_Moon

Mad_Man_Moon
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello!

First post? Maybe ... not sure ... anyway ... I recently got an mCubed case.
    GORGEOUS ... and silent ... even with a semi-passive PSU and SLI graphics ... but it gets HOT ... and I'm not prepared to have a PC running that hot ... so I'm downgrading the internals (moving the current setup fatality mboard, 2gb RAM, dual core 6600, 2x 8600gts nvidia's with passive heatsinks) into a bigger ... KINDER case in the bedroom for gaming (and to sell in one year's time) .
    And will put a mini-atx (uATX) case in there ... 2gbRAM and a 2.13ghz core2duo ... I'll try the other fatility board with onboard hdmi ... see how that rubs up for 1080p apple MOV files... if it needs more ... a second hand ATI x1950 and the mcubed GPU cooler in there too.

It's gorgeous though ... and ... like I say .. COMPLETELY silent ... (except when the HD is defragging)