MCE twin Freeview card?

Dan L

I'm seriously considering ditching SKY altogether and replacing it with a freeview PCI card which will give me dual tuners, and be compatible with XP MCE. I don't particularly like the way MCE interfaces with SKY's digibox and would like to have dual-tuner features without the hassle of a second STB and LNB upgrade.

I know very little about freeview, anyone know if there is such a card available?

S

Skunkpipe

There's a Dual tuner DVB-T card available as of next week - the Terratec Cinergy 2400DT. It's a PCI-Express card and will retail for £67-70+vat

There is a PCI card from dvico also. Unfortunately they don't have a UK distributor at the moment; I've had brief conversations with them this week to try to rectify that. There are no details as to pricing or availability yet though

Dan L

Thanks guys. PCIe is no use to me unfortunately. At least I know its a DVB-T card that I'm looking for - I wasn't even sure about that :)

richjthorpe

Novice Member
Dan,

You can always buy 2 freeview cards if you have 2 normal PCI slots available.

Richie.

Dan L

Yeah I guess I could do that...expense could put me off though but I do have the space.

Anyone got any suggestions for good freeview PCI cards?

danluton said:
Yeah I guess I could do that...expense could put me off though but I do have the space.

Anyone got any suggestions for good freeview PCI cards?
Hauppauge Nova-T, good card, good driver, good support...

Trending threads

Top Bottom