• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

MCE 2005 - 2269 TV channels!!

sarpal

For some reason (!) I have 2269 channels in the TV listing - many are just repeats. How do I delete these channels or reset the listing?

Thanks

MartinH32

sarpal said:
For some reason (!) I have 2269 channels in the TV listing - many are just repeats. How do I delete these channels or reset the listing?

Thanks

Must be Sky channels then, they have lots of repeats!:rotfl:

sarpal

Thanks Nigelbb,

I tried that last night and all it appeared to do was add more :eek:. I tried again and I'm back to just 68!

Thanks

nigelbb

Distinguished Member
sarpal said:
Thanks Nigelbb,

I tried that last night and all it appeared to do was add more :eek:. I tried again and I'm back to just 68!

Thanks
I would guess that on the second scan you did not chose the option to delete all exisiting channels.

S

slmorgan42

I forget the exact place but if I remember you can go into the guide setup and add or remove channells with a check box.

I had a problem like yours and ended up with 3 BBC1 stations all on different frequency.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom