Mcdonalds Price Menu With Database

GAZBEROTTEN

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Im sure a lot of you go to mcdonnalds and know how a lot of there food can be expensive. Even Parents don't need to confirm that going to mcdonnalds is expensive.

The current mcdonalds menu hasn't been changed in years which makes its time consuming to find the cheapest food on offer without having to read threw the menu for ages and hold up the mcdonalds queue and risk annoying other people in the process. A lot of people order meal deals because they feel they have to.

Enclosed is a rar file easily opened and extracted with winrar or winzip with this thread that has a easily up datable database so that any price changes can be made in the database and a jpeg of the menu all sorted by cheapest prices.

This will be very useful for those who only have a few pounds in there pocket who want to get something to eat from there.

Enjoy Gaz Be Rotten

Attachments

• Mcdonnalds Price Menu Revamped.rar
    139.8 KB · Views: 4,545
Last edited:
This isnt bad actually, considering they dont have this on their website its handy to have.

This isnt bad actually, considering they dont have this on their website its handy to have.

Thankyou alpha this only took me less than 30 minutes to do. Its made to be handy and useful to those who want to know what they can get for anything less than a few quid in there pocket.

Its made for peoples convenience. In response Paul Youngs post i do have a life and i do go out. Pointless having a go at someone for making something handy

Exspensive?! It's £3.50 for a meal with drink or £2 for kids. What do you eat for less than that, bread and water?

You do realise that its not just kids who go to mcdonalds right?

And its more than £2 now for the kids meals.

Exspensive?! It's £3.50 for a meal with drink or £2 for kids. What do you eat for less than that?

Depends on your definition of 'meal'.

I don't constitute a handfull of fries, a burger which could be eaten in one go and a medium drink, a 'meal'. More of a big snack.

At my local Chinese I can get a large chips (a heaped plate full), chicken curry, rice and a can of Coke for £3.50. And it would fill me up for the rest of the day, unlike a maccy's.

At my local Chinese I can get a large chips (a heaped plate full), chicken curry, rice and a can of Coke for £3.50
How's your heart?

Eurgh! horrid fast food. Haven't been to a MDs since I was 8 or 9 for a meal, although I went in for a strawberry milkshake when I was in New York.
If I want a burger now I just pop in to a local pub, usually get decent quality local produce from a decent one.

I really fancy a Big Mac now.........:mad:

It's cheap and servers a purpose for me. Fast food on the go. And always clean toilets no matter were you are in the world !

It's not a way if life, but if it's 10pm and you need food. It works.

Not my first choice for lunch / dinner but for 3.50 it's not to bad value.

I got a boot meal deal for 3.80 the other day and it was average to say least.

This would be far more helpful if you added in a calorie\carb\protein\saturated fat column for each menu item

Always cracks me up in the queue stuck behind some bloater... "Big mac meal, large it, 2 cheeseburgers, apple pie and a DIET coke" :smashin:

And always clean toilets no matter were you are in the world !
well that's literally crap .... I usually only nip into McD for a tea/coffee and the bog, which invariably is a mess and stinks

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom