Maxwell out and Science in ???! Your 'avin a laugh!

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Now I KNOW the votes are rigged. I can't believe that more people would vote for that irritating cretin Science!

I suppose the vote's going to be close when two irritating cretins get nominated :)

Personally I'm glad Maxwell's out. I prefer Science's not-quite-all-there musings to Maxwell's laddish, bullying behaviour.

I suppose now Maxwell's out Craig and Anthony better watch their backs!

Maxwell's mistake was his aggressive and obnoxious behaviour going too far for the young girlies that actually spend money to vote.

Davina's interview was rubbish. They need to make the interviews longer and/or get a new presenter.

Looks like Craig and Anthony will have to cuddle up on the sofa on their own now...

Cheers,
Liam

I know, I mean, come on, how could anyone vote "science" over the king of water fights Maxwell? :eek: Lets get the anoying chicken loving twiglett out when hes (hopefully!) up next week;)

I thought Maxwell was a reprehensible, bullying **** and I'm chuffed to bits he's out. I though Davina's interview was quite skilfull, actually. She drew quite a bit of his character out of him and challenged a few things he did and said without being too overt about it.

I voted for Maxwell (twice) as he had gone too far on many an occasion. The house will indoubtedly be a lot quiter without him though. Science will prbably walk next week!

Watch the live feed, it's now duller than dull and I duobt I'll bother to watch it anymore.

I'm sure it will pick up. I was surprised Max went as well but I did think he appeared to be a narrow minded bullying xxxehole. Glad that the general public noticed what a **** he was.

Science is very very annoying but he was the lesser of the two evils.

Gordon

Anthony is starting to come across as a bit more thoughtful and reasonable now that he isn't just Maxwell's partner in crime. When he first appeared in the house I thought "Oh great, it's the male equivelant of Michelle". He may escape nominations this week because Derek has made an effort to speak to him and he hasn't had any bust-ups with Science. He hasn't totally burnt his bridges with anyone yet - in fact, you could say he's extended the hand of friendship to Makosi...

Cheers,
Liam

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom