Max Rose (TBC)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Jerry Lewis comes out of retirement , last seen in 1995s Funny Bones is to play a musician who attempts to unravel a mystery concerning his recently deceased wife of 65 years.

The film is an extremely personal film for its writer and director, Daniel Noah. “It’s based on my own grandfather who was a jazz musician and an arranger by the name of Bob Loewy,” says the filmmaker. “[He] had one hit, which was a song he arranged called ‘Jealous Heart,’ sung my Al Morgan. It did very well, but it didn’t really happen for him professionally, and he shifted all of his energy to his family, and in particular to my grandmother and their marriage. Growing up, I really idolized that relationship as the paragon of what romance and marriage could be.

When my grandmother passed away in 2001, I was very close to his process of grieving. After his passing [in 2003], I came away really interested in this idea that, if we’re lucky enough to have someone that we love that much for that long, there’s the inevitability that someone goes first. What happens to the person who’s left behind?”
Movies Jerry Lewis comes out of retirement for 'Max Rose'

max-rose.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom