Max Payne 3 - Preview Thread

Will it be a game based on the movie based on the game?

Nice, loved the first two.

if the 2nd one had been longer it would have been one of my all time faves.

First one was amazing apart from the weird expression Max sported throughout the game. Second was more polished but otherwise the same. Still great games and looking forward to a 3rd, even the trailer for the film looks good although Im not confident of the final product.

The first 2 were great, hope this is as good. :smashin: :)

drank too much beer and all those years of putting a load of chemicals in his hair ie gel to make him look slick as taken a toll on his hairline

Bump:D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWVo6SevT28&feature=feedu"]MAX PAYNE 3: Official Debut Gameplay Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Loved max payne 1&2 and played through MP again on the pc recently.

This game does look epic but i've never played the other 2 so I don't think I would end up getting it.

This game does look epic but i've never played the other 2 so I don't think I would end up getting it.

Play the first 2 games, they are still great story driven games and still hold their own today because they were pretty radical for its time and still are :)

I'll see if i can pick them up for PC

Just want to bump this and say how excited I am. One of my favourite franchises this.

I used to just stick it on god mode on my PC and go through the game beasting when I was younger.

Max Payne 2 was the first ever shooter type game I played on console. I remember my grandparents bought it for me on PS2, and I hated the controls (used to keyboard/mouse) but I got used to them and now an avid console gamer.

So this does have fond memories for me. I hope they do it justice.

Was worried about seeing Max overweight, bald e.t.c but it seems to fit so willing to give it a try.

Some of the preview videos have shown off some great ideas and I like the look of it. If RDR is anything to go by I hope the shooting mechanics are similar as the weapons had a great weight/feel to them.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arwWmSlUKLs"]Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

A Max Payne & Max Payne 2 HD remaster on PSN would be the BEST THING EVER in the lead up to this. Even just a retail release would be good.

That Multiplayer clip looks fantastic Chalky.

The GTA IV and Red Dead MP's didn't have me hooked for long - just felt slow and inaccurate for me, but it looks like R* have moved MP forward massively judging by that clip.

I agree the MP looks fantastic I especially like the payne killer mode looks awesome :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom