• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Mature MW2 Players needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoG Doveman

Standard Member
Hey, My name is CoG Doveman, and im from *snip*

We are a mature friendly clan who is looking mainly for players who enjoy friendly games on MW2 and also to take part in a MW2 league. We also playe games such as Gear of War and FIFA but MW2 is what i have come here to find players for.

Doesnt matter if you are not great at the game, we mainly just like to have a laugh and just get on with playing the game in a friendly manner.

If your interested come over to our site and have a browse around and if you want to join then just fill out our application form. There is no trial date, just jump in some games with us and hopefully you get along. If you just let us no, there wont be any ard feelings. You will get a friendly welcome when you post an application though, will guarantee it ;)

Hopefully see some of you and get some MW2 gaming in.

Take care.

CoG Doveman

Last edited by a moderator:

CoG Doveman

Standard Member
I apologise if this isnt really allowed in the forums, maybe should of scanned over the rules before posting.

Yeah we have a team of 6 no problem Lawrenzini just looking to increase our MW2 side. Check out our site, send a challenge and we will be happy to play you.

As for the Mature or old post ArrBee, Its really anyone over the age of 15 but we prefere lets say 18+ just for the banter and fun we have as a clan. And have had under 18s in the past that have been lets say a tad childish lol

Come to think of it though we do have one old fella who i wont mention :p

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Evening Doveman. Our Clans & Tournament subforum is for existing members to organise nights and events amongst themselves. New members are of course welcome but we don't allow recruitment for other sites. The rule is really to protect from other commercial websites taking advantage and I concede yours doesn't really fit that bill. Eitherway the Site Owner sets out his rules and we uphold them hence why I have *snipped* your links. So.....I shall leave this thread as it is for a while so you can see my reply. I play regularily with Lawrenzini too and I'm well up for organising some game nights :thumbsup:

CoG Doveman

Standard Member
Ok mate. No problem at all. If you must Lock the thread then thats fine. I understand and appriciate you letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom