Matsui 22" M22LI618 lcd hd help!!

jamscb

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello I have a matsui 22" LCD hd tv and just now im having problems with getting it to turn on, i press the on button as normall and then the channel button to turn in on a picture comes up but the within a second it automatically kills the tv, last night I was playing Xbox on it I switched the to component cable from the Xbox to pc monitor cable and this problem happened.. What shall I do??

I'm a bit confused as to whether this only happens on the VGA connection (PC) or if it happens on all inputs including it's built-in tuner?
If it only happens on the VGA connection that usually means you have the resolution of your PCs video output set too high...the Tv user manual should tell you the max resolution when fed by VGA.
If happens on all inputs there is no magic fix we can suggest...you would need to get it checked by a professional Tv repairman.

It doesn't work at all, and that's completely right what you said about the pc resolution or something, I set it on the Xbox to extreme, I just need to know how to reset the whole tv, dont care if I lose all the channels, many thanks. James.

With the game disconnected does the menu appear on the screen when you select it?

When I turn the tv on I get a black screen ( for example if you were to turn any tv onto the AV channel without no cables)(black and fuzzy) then within a second it kills the tv completely, I can't do anything.

jamscb said:
When I turn the tv on I get a black screen ( for example if you were to turn any tv onto the AV channel without no cables)(black and fuzzy) then within a second it kills the tv completely, I can't do anything.

Well, a repair is required, there's no reset that will fix it.

Matsui was a made-up brand name used by primarily by the Dixons group for equipment originating from various Chinese manufacturers. Some basic parts may be available for a repair, but you are probably going to be charged the standard rate of around £50 for an investigation with no guarantee that the fault can be rectified.

Rather just wait till next week and by a new tv, it's like 400quid to get a good LED tv, :D thanks for your help guys

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom