1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

matsui 110 remote hack please

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Player Multiregion Hacks' started by k thompson, Sep 13, 2001.

1. k thompson

k thompson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    has anyone got the hack for this old dvd .... so my poor old mate can play r1 discs <br />thanks guys

2. poolking

poolking
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    With the remote control :

Press Menu, 9, Open/Close, and 5<br />When the region page appears, press Mute.<br />When the region page appears again, press OK.<br />When the region page appears again, press Exit

This is taken from the Handset Hack Archive at <a href="http://www.totaldvd.net/features/index.html" target="_blank">Total DVD</a>

3. Grubert

Grubert

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +72
    According to <a href="http://www.dvd-reviewer.co.uk," target="_blank">www.dvd-reviewer.co.uk,</a> the newer batches of the Matsui 110 use a different hack. Here it goes:

1. On your remote control, press Menu, 1, 6, 7<br />2. Press Mute button on your remote control for All Regions (or 1, 2, etc., for regions 1, 2 and so on).

4. k thompson

k thompson

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks guys

5. hipfidelity

hipfidelity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have tried the first hack (from DVD Concept) and it works but the screen is black and white. I think I must have one of the earlier models because the 2nd hack doesn't work at all. Any ideas on why my screen is playing up? Thanks.

6. Geoffc10

Geoffc10

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    your tv may not be able to display NTSC signals. Although if your tele has RGB scart , you should be ok

7. hipfidelity

hipfidelity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks a lot Geoff.

I will have a look at the scart - or my TV's days are numbered...