1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Matrix Reloaded

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by bowenjones, Jul 13, 2003.

1. bowenjones

bowenjones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +444
  2. StooMonster

StooMonster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +314
    "Full screen edition|", those Americans make me laugh.

StooMonster

3. chris6364

chris6364

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just said this in another post, but here it goes:

Why are Warner releasing such a fantastic 'Demo Material' film with a pretty crappy DD5.1 soundtrack - even Mr Potter received Dolby 5.1 EX treatment - why do they feel the Matrix (supposedly the most advanced film of our time) benefits the now pretty lame Dolby 5.1 soundtrack. This film has also received the DTS-es treatment (watch the end titles and the DTS-es and DDEX symbols appear so it definately has) so why only a DD5.1 soundtrack. it seems a shame, and this could spoil a possibly fantastic 2 disc release (surely they can fit an extra soundtrack on the disc - it's a 2 disc release for christ sake!!)

Thankyou!!!

4. ldoodle

ldoodle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    To probably use a 'new' future release with dts as a 'reason' to make a million different versions like they did with the original Matrix. :(

This is quite a predicament to be in... do I buy the Reloaded/Revolutions DVD's when they're released, and sell them to buy the Trilogy Box Set when it comes out, or do I hold out for the box set :confused:

5. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It was my understanding that even if its labelled 5.1 the extra rear channel will still be there it might just not be flagged as such, suppose we just have to wait and see.

6. buns

buns
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Ive worked out a very clever scheme...... I am about 6 months behind times on my new release dvds, so i then buy the new films of 6 months ago and not only save a fortune but can get a good view of whether someone is to try and screw us over with SE discs!

I know there are those who disagree with me, but new releases should come with bells and whistles as far as sound and picture goes...... but thats just me

Ad