Matix Revolutions R2 Disk Problem

S

SteveByott

I recently tried this disk and noticed the picture twitches continuosly at the top, it does not obviously effect the whole picture but you can quite clearly see it at the top edge of the picture scene.

I originally noticed it while trying various video modes tring to compare picture quality.

Further testing showed the same effect on a totally different tv/dvd setup

Any ideas ?

Must be a fault right ?

Cheers

Steve

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
didn't see any twitching on the copy I watched last night... saw some extremely suspect visual fx again though. Thought I was watching an old playstation game at one point:laugh:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Hi,

Has anyone not recieved Matrix 3 R3 from CD-WOW?. I have been told there was a slight delay and now shipping on 7th.

Or is it just my copy.

Worth 10.99 for the delay.

ta

rai

S

stuttachu

i`ve contacted cdwow over this yesterday and was told they were only recieving theyre copies today. i`m still waitin for mine.

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
same here - said they'd be dispatching in 24hrs (that was from this afternoon).

It seems everything I have bought from them in the last month has been delayed - nothing has turned up on time. Not like the good old days when it turned up earlier than the shops!

P

peterc

hey hey! cd-wow orders page say my copy of m3 r3 has been despatched, but no confirmation email sent yet...

LDR

Same here..heres hoping it gets here for the long weekend !! :D

P

peterc

LDR, deffo! really would like to mong out to that movie over the holiday weekend

Kane D Williams

Novice Member
At the cinema, I thought the FX were pretty flawless. Does the DVD show up more than the film prints did? I sometimes find that FX looks worse on DVD than I remembered from the cinema.

docsmith2k1

Novice Member
Steve
You sometimes get this with MacroVision encoding. I get this with some R1 discs on my DVD27.