• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Match Of The Day - 11th May (Last Sunday)

Mr Ten

Banned
Im just catching up now as ive not seen most of the days goals

im upto the gary lineker interview with ryan giggs

if you still have it or have seen it do you remember the "shakey cam" filming ala top of the pops & 5th gear

either someone who is drunk is holding the camera or they are trying to make it look like a real conversation

its like an episode of peep show

absolutly pathetic

then all 4 of the pundits sitting on the couch like a 50 year old boy band reunion

King wrighty was right its all BS at the bbc

IAN P

Distinguished Member
You didn't like it then?;)

I agree,the 3 couch potatoes are indeed masters of the understatement.

andytabor

Established Member
too true, i dont mind hanson so much but shearer is so bland and dont get me started on mark lawrenson i cant stand him.

RMCF

Distinguished Member
Maybe I'm getting old but I'd take Lawro and Shearer before that halfwit Ian Wright EVERY TIME.

krish

Distinguished Member
what was Wrighty really going on about, seemed more like a BS publicity stunt for his new job on TalkSport to me; if anything he positioned himself as the "court jester", so can't go blaming others :rolleyes:

I agree RMCF, I'd take Lawro, Shearer, and certainly Hansen (and even Lineker) over Wrighty any time :smashin:

FruitBat

Prominent Member
I've grown tired of Linekar, Hansen, Shearer & Lawro.
Linekar still seems very amateur as an anchorman and his attempts at humour need to be stopped. Hansen needs Shearer sitting next to him to make him appear less dull. Has he ever got through a whole program without say "strength in depth" or reeling off a list of abstract nouns. Shearer...:boring:. Lawro is just a pillock.

MOTD2: Chiles, Peacock & Dixon. Much better.

soundstory

Prominent Member
what was Wrighty really going on about, seemed more like a BS publicity stunt for his new job on TalkSport to me; if anything he positioned himself as the "court jester", so can't go blaming others :rolleyes:

I agree RMCF, I'd take Lawro, Shearer, and certainly Hansen (and even Lineker) over Wrighty any time :smashin:

I agree on all those points..........

I never really had an opinion on Ian Wright until he was quoted as saying that only reason Shaun Wright-Phillips didn't play more games under Sven was that Sven didn't like him (Ian Wright that is)

What a :censored:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom