Quantcast

Masters of the Universe: Revelation (Netflix) Anime Series TBC

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
:cool:

Kevin Smith
will serve as showrunner and executive producer.

The show will follow unresolved stories from the classic '80s era, and it will follow many of your favorite characters right where they left off when the show ended

Eric Carrasco (Supergirl), Tim Sheridan (Reign of the Supermen), Diya Mishra (Magic the Gathering), and Marc Bernardin (Alphas) will serve as writers on the new series. Powerhouse Animation, the studio behind Netflix's Castlevania series will be doing the animation.

Smith;
"I'm Eternia-ly grateful to Mattel TV and Netflix for entrusting me with not only the secrets of Grayskull, but also their entire Universe."
"In Revelation, we pick up right where the classic era left off to tell an epic tale of what may be the final battle between He-Man and Skeletor! Brought to life with the most metal character designs Powerhouse Animation can contain in the frame, this is the Masters of the Universe story you always wanted to see as a kid!"

BMox81

Distinguished Member
I’m now on the mission to watch all the original 80’s episodes before this starts. :laugh:

Seeing as we’re never going to get the film we all deserve then this will serve me well.

encaser

Ah loved this.
The Christmas episode with Skeletor becoming confusedly nice and hating it was a fave.:)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
  • Mark Hamill as Skeletor,
  • Lena Headey as Evil-Lyn,
  • Chris Wood as Prince Adam / He-Man,
  • Sarah Michelle Gellar as Teela,
  • Liam Cunningham as Man-At-Arms,
  • Stephen Root as Cringer,
  • Diedrich Bader as King Randor / Trap Jaw.
  • Griffin Newman as Orko,
  • Tiffany Smith as Andra,
  • Henry Rollins as Tri-Klops,
  • Alan Oppenheimer as Moss Man,
  • Susan Eisenberg as Sorceress,
  • Alicia Silverstone as Queen Marlena,
  • Justin Long as Roboto,
  • Jason Mewes as Stinkor.
  • Phil LaMarr as He-Ro,
  • Tony Todd as Scare Glow,
  • Cree Summer as Priestess,
  • Kevin Michael Richardson as Beast Man,
  • Kevin Conroy as Mer-Man,
  • Harley Quinn Smith as Ileena.

Last edited:

millerlfc

Great as Kevin Conroy is, he's quite gruff/old-sounding. He could maybe have done He-Man, but definitely not Adam.

Also only just found out that Kevin Smith named his own daughter (who is cast in this) Harley Quinn Smith 😖