• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Masterchef 2014

THE_FORCE

Banned
Yea I reckon he's got the talent.

I can't believe he hasn't been professionally trained as he makes everything look so easy...almost like he was born to be a chef. Give it 10 years and he'll have at least one Michelin star under his belt.

The bloke's a natural.

D

Deleted member 293381

It's Ping, Jack and Luke to fight it out in the finals.

I reckon this 2014 Masterchef is the best ever - really enjoying it.

Can't make up my mind who will win, toss up between Ping and Jack.

THE_FORCE

Banned
Just watched the Final on Sky+

so thoroughly pleased for Ping.

She totally cracked me up at the end when she did her champagne in a oner pmsl. Right up my street!

It's a shame they can't all win as they all come across as genuinely nice, down to earth people without any airs and graces

D

Deleted member 293381

Just watched the Final on Sky+

so thoroughly pleased for Ping.

She totally cracked me up at the end when she did her champagne in a oner pmsl. Right up my street!

It's a shame they can't all win as they all come across as genuinely nice, down to earth people without any airs and graces

Totally agree!

Sad it's all over. Looking forward to Masterchef 2015, hope it's the same quality as 2014 and little things like the general election doesn't get in the way of the important stuff like Masterchef!

:D

ukbootlegs

I thought the winner was obvious from day one. I also told the wife the final would be Ping and the kid so at least i got that right too :)

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom