Master Delay

chips

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I need a Receiver with master digital delay, to correct lipsync problems caused by iscan. Am considering Onkyo 797 which I believe has this feature.

However, whilst the Onkyo 797 & Denon 3802 are a similar price in The States, in UK, due to heavy discounting on Denon, there is a huge difference.

Can anyone advise of a supplier who discounts the Onkyo, or of any other receiver that has this feature.

Thanks in anticipation.

The only ones I know are the Denon 5803 (A1SR in Europe) or the upgraded 5800 (A1SE). Both a lot more expensive than the Onkyo you have mentioned as they are the Flagship amps.

Thanks Jase, just seems a shame to pay £300 or £400 more for the Onkyo, which with the exception of the master delay, is a very similar spec to the 3802.

I'm after the same delay function in a processor - (I have a 5ch amp). Any suggestions below £1,000? Must be v.good with 2ch music.

Originally posted by JDC
I'm after the same delay function in a processor - (I have a 5ch amp). Any suggestions below £1,000? Must be v.good with 2ch music.

I had the same requirement but could not find anything suitable. Eventually ended up buying a Denon AVC-A1SR.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom