1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massaging/heated chair and stool for £99.99 at Comet

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by TheBoingoBandit, Nov 17, 2004.

1. TheBoingoBandit

TheBoingoBandit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Went to Comet today as I was bored.

They've got a funky massaging chair and stool that also heats up for £99.99.

http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/286_136298.html

All of the massage modes felt awful but for one hundred quid, you can't argue!

I didn't sniff it to check if it was leather (because I would have looked more of a weirdo than usual!), but at this price I doubt it. I did want to know if you could use the heat mode independantly of the massage mode but forgot to check.

They also had an enourmous 186 page Chrimbo catalogue that was worth getting. Takes me back to the time when Dixons/Currys/Comet etc all used to have large Christmas catalogues out each year.

2. doink

doink

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's now 79.99

3. monkeynuts

monkeynuts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Just got one of these for £79.99 and wasn't expecting great things from it, but its superb!

Even without all the massage and heating features it'd be worth it as a cheap chair.

It reclines nicely and with the footstool is very comfy for films and gaming alike.

4. TheBoingoBandit

TheBoingoBandit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26

Can you use the heat facility without the massage being on?

5. monkeynuts

monkeynuts

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Just had a play (ooh er!) and it seems you can only be warmed up when you are getting massaged (well shaken about a is a better way of describing it!)

Bit weird and a shame as a nice warm chair with the wobbly bits would be nice!

Still, sure the motors will break before the elements, so it might work out nicely! ;)

6. tilezzzzz

tilezzzzz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hi Guys,

I cant seem to find any chairs (except a weird inflatable one at comet now??)

Do you know of any places that are doing the same chair?? - Or atleast a pic of one so I can see what im missing out on :)

Cheers,

Chris