Reaction score
One for all you Warbird lovers...... :smashin:

The 'Balbo' at Duxford Flying Legends 2005.... :thumbsup:

Who can identify all the aircraft then.... :eek:

Attachments

• 921897.jpg
    921897.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 137
Ahhh. 1x Hellcat, a couple of Corsairs, a fair few Mustangs, Spits and Hurricanes and 1x Skyraider(?). Not too sure what the twin engine one is though.

How'd I do? :)

Sorry..I'll blame perspective on that one! couldn't tell i what size it was.....
Is the one top right a wildcat?

Can remember seeing lots of these old warbirds at Chino in California a few years ago, fantastic place to spend a day, well the Planes of Fame base not the town. Loved the smell of the hangers...mmm sound a bit weird now!

Whats the one below the Skyraider?

ash71 said:
Sorry..I'll blame perspective on that one! couldn't tell i what size it was.....
Is the one top right a wildcat?

Can remember seeing lots of these old warbirds at Chino in California a few years ago, fantastic place to spend a day, well the Planes of Fame base not the town. Loved the smell of the hangers...mmm sound a bit weird now!

Whats the one below the Skyraider?

Sure is a Wildcat.. :smashin: Below the Skyraider is a Yakovlev Yak-11, F-AZIM / 27 (cn 9/04623) :D

We went to the Chino show this year..bribed the missus on the first day of our hols. Problem was we left the UK at 60 degrees, and then the very next day were stood at Chino under the Californian sunshine... :eek:
Needless to say, we melted, and had to leave before the show really started.
Hoping next year to arrange so we get there at the end of our trip so we are used to the heat.. :smashin:

It was this hot......just look at that haze....

:hiya:

Attachments

• haze.jpg
    haze.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 60
  • haze2.jpg
    haze2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 70

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back