Mass Effect Legendary Edition (Xbox One Title)

Just had an email from MS saying my pre order is now available on the 13th, so a day earlier.
So your digital version is ready on Thur ? If that's the case then a wee change of region could mean afternoon unlock on Wed.

Toying with purchasing this, like GTA V, Watch Dogs series, No Mans Sky - Is this likely to be a game I enjoy?

I don't see much point in buying this if you've played the originals and have Gamepass to be honest

For the sake of £50, I think I can wait 12 months. Ratchet and Clank out next month and loads on Gamepass to keep me busy.

I've been playing through Far Cry 3 Remastered, and it hasn't aged particularly well - although I think ME will have done. Yvonne Strahovski 😍

I don't see much point in buying this if you've played the originals and have Gamepass to be honest
The originals on gamepass dont have the DLC and the dlc for the trilogy is alot of hours content and still costs alot.

If you want to wait a year yes fine you will get it for nothing but thats the same with every EA game and alot of games nowdays

Last edited:
I’d wait to see how the remastered looks from reviews, a few remasters don’t concentrate on textures so still look quite ropey

I’d wait to see how the remastered looks from reviews, a few remasters don’t concentrate on textures so still look quite ropey
Plenty of comparisons already about, looks like a nice upgrade and being 60fps will make a huge difference.

Plenty of comparisons already about, looks like a nice upgrade and being 60fps will make a huge difference.
Or even 120 fps for us lucky people.
131944480_10158705183672296_8402816189619741336_o (1).jpg

Was debating whether to pick this up or wait it out, but noticed it was £31 on Gamivo so bought a code for that price.

Was debating whether to pick this up or wait it out, but noticed it was £31 on Gamivo so bought a code for that price.
Have you already been sent your code mate ??

Have you already been sent your code mate ??

Not yet, pre-orders don’t get keys sent until the day of release. I guess it’s them gifting the game to themselves and then they send you the key, and as you can’t gift pre-orders, it’s just a case of waiting until Friday.

Not too much of an issue as I bought from a good seller on there, but it does mean I can’t preload 80GB or so. I guess as long as they send the key early enough then it’ll give me time to download through the day.

Not yet, pre-orders don’t get keys sent until the day of release. I guess it’s them gifting the game to themselves and then they send you the key, and as you can’t gift pre-orders, it’s just a case of waiting until Friday.

Not too much of an issue as I bought from a good seller on there, but it does mean I can’t preload 80GB or so. I guess as long as they send the key early enough then it’ll give me time to download through the day.
Ahhh was not sure. When i looked it said they were in stock. Doh !!

its says Argentina account only for the xbox version on Gamivo
Just redeem the code on your pc via a VPN. Its the only way I buy games on Xbox these days.

It’s just as easy on mobile, just download the free tunnelbear app, set it to Argentina before you redeem the code, very easy. Biomutant is around £20 so I might have to get that, I'll wait till Mass Effect is on Game Pass.

I use a site called Eneba, Gamivo and Kinguin are a total pain to deal with when there’s an issue.

It’s just as easy on mobile, just download the free tunnelbear app, set it to Argentina before you redeem the code, very easy. Biomutant is around £20 so I might have to get that, I'll wait till Mass Effect is on Game Pass.

I use a site called Eneba, Gamivo and Kinguin are a total pain to deal with when there’s an issue.
Love Eneba, Got Cold war from there last month. £26 or £65 on the Xbox store lol

from watching streams of legendary edition its crazy how much work they put into mass effect 1

Out now in the UK via a wee trip to New Zealand

185388397_202656348200511_6520044161082121048_n.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom