Mass Effect 3 **PLEASE USE SPOILERS**

Because auto aim sucks. For FPS where you want accuracy and not just "hit that general target" - you need a mouse. In Fall Out 3 on PS3 or Xbox can you hit a persons head in sniper mode, without using VATS?

Do you have a gaming PC?

I think you may have misunderstood. I do use a mouse, just not a keyboard. It's the keyboard that I don't see the need for.

How do you aim accurately? WASD offers movement, jump, use but not aim or fire.

I think you may have misunderstood. I do use a mouse, just not a keyboard. It's the keyboard that I don't see the need for.

How do you aim accurately? WASD offers movement, jump, use but not aim or fire.
Read my last post - I use a mouse for aim and fire.

sorry yeah was watching something.

Then how do you move, jump and activate controls? Change weapon, use flashlight etc

sorry yeah was watching something.

Then how do you move, jump and activate controls? Change weapon, use flashlight etc

Use the Fragnstein for movement aswell as jump/crouch and then depending on the game I use either the D pad on the Fragnstein or the side mouse buttons (or a combination of the two).

What about choosing specific weapon? Fall Out 3 allows you to use 1-9, 2 is ammo change but 1 and 3-9 are weapon presets.

Also crouch, sneak and use pipboy light, and tab for pipboy.

I don't bother with that as I find the mouse wheel is good enough. You don't need to change between that many weapons that fast in my opinion and the benefits of the easy movement far outweighs anything lost. Fallout 3 does have quite a lot of buttons but there is the D pad which gives you four buttons, as well as having three side buttons and two top buttons on my mouse (aswell as right and left click).

In Oblivion used to change weapons, from bow let off a few volleys then change to melee as the enemy is closing in. Similar to Fall Out may snipe deathclaws take one out but they run towards you so need to change from crouch + sniper weapon to stand and assault rifle with AP rounds quickly.

Last edited:
Not got that far in Fallout 3. Like I say, it's not perfect but the positives outweigh the negatives.

Imagine how good Mass Effect 3 would be if it had 4 player co-op story in it.

Just realised I forgot to back up my ME2 game save (which came from ME1 originally) so will have to start a new one on the third game. Gutted.

Just realised I forgot to back up my ME2 game save (which came from ME1 originally) so will have to start a new one on the third game. Gutted.

Unlucky. If you got it from steam you might be lucky and it be part of their cloud save system

Already checked that, it's not.

Just finished ME2 so I've got my character to import but lost Tali and Miranda on the final assault and I'm seriously gutted, bloody weird reaction to a video game.

I lost Jack and was almost in tears

Really? I was mildly gutted but it wasnt anything beyond that, was a great game but i didnt think it developed the link between characters enough

Jack is the tatted up skinhead girl? She didn't like me as I played through as goodie two shoes, and only slightly forced being bad. Find games that have good/bad seem to have limited options when you're evil.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom