Mass Effect 3 **PLEASE USE SPOILERS**

kav said:
Probably a long shot, but if I've played the first two games on 360, is there any way I will be able to import my character to the PC for ME3?

If not, then between this and the lack of pad support, I'll probably just buy it on the 360.

Found it for you mate. :)

http://www.masseffectsaves.com/

JustinJ004 said:
Nice echo. ;)

Damn, your post wasn't up when I started mine. :D

Damn, your post wasn't up when I started mine. :D

Too fast for you mate! :laugh:

It's actually a pretty good site but I couldn't find exactly what I was after so decided to go the long route, this time making sure I got the romance options correct and being a soldier rather than sentinel.

I hated the fact in my Xbox play through I nailed Liara instead of Ashley (due to a stupid mistake) and then even worse in ME2 I missed out on Miranda (dumb again) and ended up just staring at a picture Liara in my cabin before the suicide mission. :suicide:

This time I got Ash in ME1 and cheated on her with Miranda in ME2 which is surely the right way to go? Looking forward to the fallout. :devil:

Last edited:
I ended up with Liara in ME1 and Tali in ME2.

Can't beat a bit of alien loving:rolleyes:.

Was gutted when i messed things up with miranda though:(.

Would have like to have scanned her for minerals for sure.

:rotfl: Yeah Miranda is a sort alright!

I could have pulled Tali in ME2 (she basically offered herself on a plate) but the fact her knees bend the wrong way really put me off.

That and the knowledge that the poor lass could die doing the deed made sure she went directly into the friend only bracket.

:laugh:

Mmmmmmmmmmiranda. :love::love::love: Best night of my life. :p She never called though :(.

BTW, did you know that the voice was done by Yvonne Strahovski?

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2088803/

Sccchhawwwwwing! :D

She's only credited with the voice for Miranda, but you can clearly see that they used her face. I like to think they used her body too, I certainly did. :devil:

Damn it, i seem to be the only one who didn't get any miranda action.

(considers playing through the entire game again:devil:)

Actually the cast is pretty impressive. I forgot that Martin Sheen, Carrie-Anne Moss, Freddie Prince Jr and Seth Green have all been involved.

My life is still being lost to Skyrim with my new 7950 so think I'll actually wait a while for ME3.

Steam has been a nightmare for me! Keep offering discounts so now have so many games stacked up I haven't even played yet including DragonAgeII, Dead Island, Witcher 2, Crysis Warhead to name a few :rolleyes:

How long does it usually take for the Games to be available with with the DLC free ? About a year ?

The ME games are one of my fav's so will be difficult holding off buying it for a while :rolleyes:

I'm OK with pad or k/m these days as I've got an X-rocker chair geared up for my 24" 1080p display with 5.1 audio and a little table for using my wired gaming mouse on and great using my diNovo Edge wireless keyboard on my lap.

Last edited:
How long does it usually take for the Games to be available with with the DLC free ? About a year ?

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't EA work like that with Mass Effect mate.

As far as I can see all the DLC is still separate and full price in the Bioware store and I can't find any game of the year type versions anywhere.

I know Microsoft sometimes discount the Xbox versions DLC but I haven't seen the same thing done for the PC yet unless Bioware offer cheap points or something occasionally? :confused:

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong here but I don't EA work like that with Mass Effect mate.

As far as I can see all the DLC is still separate and full price in the Bioware store and I can't find any game of the year type versions anywhere.

I know Microsoft sometimes discount the Xbox versions DLC but I haven't seen the same thing done for the PC yet unless Bioware offer cheap points or something occasionally? :confused:

I didnt think EA did that with mass effect either, especially not on pc.

When they released mass effect 2 on ps3 two years late they added all the dlc on the cd but i think that was a one off

Last edited:
Bioware just tweeted that if you pre ordered though Origin you can start downloading it tomorrow. Will still be locked untill the 9th though but it'll be pre cached.

I contacted coolshop and asked if their copy came with N7 Warfare Gear Pack and the M-55 Argus rifle DLC and was told it didnt which is a shame as I use coolshop allot and they have one of the cheapest prices on the web.

Buy Mass Effect 3 Compare Prices (PC)

Zavvi and The Hut also have low prices and the DLC but I know Zavvi can be slow on deliveries. Anyone used The Hut for pre-orders?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom