Mass Effect 2 Bargain Thread (Prices updated in first post)

Got mine preordered with Amazon for £29.99. I be happy just getting it Saturday went for the cheap super saver delivery :D I'm not too bothered tho when it comes to sp games if I don't get it on or before release. Mp games, now thats a different matter..

Just got an e-mail from Gameplay.co.uk - they've shipped my order. Seeing as they're only 30 mins down the road from me and it's on a 1st class delivery I could have it as early as tomorrow or Thursday! Woop!

Just got an e-mail from Gameplay.co.uk - they've shipped my order. Seeing as they're only 30 mins down the road from me and it's on a 1st class delivery I could have it as early as tomorrow or Thursday! Woop!

You could have a word with them and see if they'll le t you pick orders up.

Does anyone know if Play.com start sending out copies before release day? They have it in stock now according to the site, and it'll probably take more than a week to ship it to me anyway.

Would have ordered it cheaper from CD WOW, but I'm not going to risk waiting 1+ month before the game even ships, which is what happened the last time I pre-ordered a game from them. :facepalm:

Same lol i'm gonna keep away from them after this one, didnt bother with the terminus armor since i found a cheaper place to get it and once i ask them to refund (havent sent) they told me it was packing ready to dispatch and can't be refunded until i recieve

Well, mine shipped from Play.com. Hopefully I'll have it by next weekend.

Why do you expect it on Wednesday/Thursday? :confused:

Because I want to play it now! :D

Shopto, Gameplay, Game, Zavvi should have all dispatched their copies now.. well they normally do.

Play and HMV also dispatched early'ish but they don't count as they are based in Jersey and take ages for things to arrive.

Last edited:
Amazon haven't even changed my order to despatching soon. My experience is they like to do this as soon as they think they can get away with so they can take the money and remove the 'cancel order' option.

I would have thought they would have done it buy now if they were going to despatch tomorrow.

Cheers,

Nigel

Has anyone had a despatch email from shopto yet? Tempted to order it now hoping it'll come tomorrow. My mate has had a MAG despatch e-mail from them and thats not out til Friday either :O

Received my ShopTo order at 8:30am this morning. Great service! :smashin:

There's no reason to moan about Amazon not shipping yet, we all know they're always the last ones to despatch. If you only paid £29.99 the saving is worth waiting one or 2 more days, otherwise don't bother with them next time even if they're the cheapest, you can't have it all.

Quite a few price changes on the PC version, and a couple on the 360 so I've updated the 1st post :thumbsup:

Still no sign of the collector's edition on the 360 though :( :mad:

There's no reason to moan about Amazon not shipping yet, we all know they're always the last ones to despatch. If you only paid £29.99 the saving is worth waiting one or 2 more days, otherwise don't bother with them next time even if they're the cheapest, you can't have it all.

Actually I paid £37 for it - still the cheapest of the bigger names at the time. It's for my son - I did try and talk him out of it but he wanted the 'inferno suit' and I don't think he beleives me that he won't get it until next week.

Last time I pre-ordered from Shopto, my credit card was hacked immediately afterwards - probably a conincidence but a risk I vowed to never take again.

Cheers,

Nigel

Does anyone know if 24hr tescos put games for sale at midnight? As really wanting to get this and just wondered if its worth a trek:smashin:

mines has shipped from amazon, i managed to get it at £29.99 as well:smashin:

I knew holding off for the CE coming back instock was worth it! dispatched already

:thumbsup:
Order status log
28/01/2010 Your order has been dispatched.
28/01/2010 Your order is currently being picked and packed.
28/01/2010 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
28/01/2010 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.

Last edited:
Received mine today, standard post. Let the goodtimes roll :thumbsup:

Received mine this morning from GAME. Great fun, just waiting for my girlfriend to leave in a minute so I can start playing again. :clap:

Will Asda stock this at midnight? I'm interested in getting this whilst doing my shopping.

I reckon they will. Let us know how much they're charging if you get it please, might pick my copy up from there tomorrow!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom