mass effect 1 after mass effect 2 ?

craggs

Established Member
Reaction score
what are your views on playing me1 after the playing me2,,after enjoying the 2nd one so much i'm thinking of buying the 1st one.

i take it i can only import character from 1>2 not the other way round.

will i be disappointed do you think?:smashin:

what are your views on playing me1 after the playing me2,,after enjoying the 2nd one so much i'm thinking of buying the 1st one.

i take it i can only import character from 1>2 not the other way round.

will i be disappointed do you think?:smashin:

You're right, you can't import an ME2 character into ME1. No sure whether you'll be disappointed or not - ME2 is (for me) the better game, and I've played both pretty extensively. ME1 is a very good game, but Bioware made so many, sometimes very subtle improvements over the first one...

Saying that, you can get ME1 Classics version (with DLC disc) for ~£10 these days, which is a bit of a no-brainer to be honest.

thats what i was thinking,its so cheap to buy,i wish i had listened to people when they said play the first one..

im wanting to pick up fallout 3 again,didnt give it chance first time.

so many games im after at the min though.

is me1 as long as the first one?i enjoy the longer games,,and is the planet scanning as long?

I'd definately give ME1 a go, certainly at the dirt cheap price it can be grabbed for.

I got about 35 hours out of it I seem to remember, with a load of missions done. Planet scanning is totally different but I won't spoil it for you ;)

I'm 15 hours into ME2 and loving it. I can't quite put my finger on it but as TAT ll Ghost said there are some nice refinements that smooth it along just right

Drastically lower your expectations but with that said go for it, its got its problems but its still worth a play and it will shed some light on some aspects of ME2, in fact i wouldnt be surprised if you rolled back through ME2 with an exported game save afterwards!

thanks for the help,,thanks given out :D

just ordered a preowned copy of the classics with the dlc from gamestation £4.99 cant go wrong i suppose with that.

And my viking battle for askard turned up this morning,so some fun cheap gaming coming along for me

cheers im looking forward to it..i got that achievement mate i did miranda,if your stuck ill tell you what she says so you know you will get it,dont want to spoil it for you.:smashin:

just keep going to see her,do her loyalty mission etc..pay her compliments..keep her loyal..

i got the noone left behind one to,second playthrough as i obviously didnt inport from me1

you can also do,jack,tali,..but you wont get it with the girl who always tells you 'commander you've a new msg at your private terminal' forget her name.

anyway i recon miranda was the best totty in there..:thumbsup::D

cheers im looking forward to it..i got that achievement mate i did miranda,if your stuck ill tell you what she says so you know you will get it,dont want to spoil it for you.:smashin:

just keep going to see her,do her loyalty mission etc..pay her compliments..keep her loyal..

i got the noone left behind one to,second playthrough as i obviously didnt inport from me1

you can also do,jack,tali,..but you wont get it with the girl who always tells you 'commander you've a new msg at your private terminal' forget her name.

anyway i recon miranda was the best totty in there..:thumbsup::D

Of course if you have played the ME1 1st you'd have to be careful... spurned lovers have long memories.

Actions have reactions in this game and perhaps future games if you carry a character through.

Be careful out there!:smashin:

Lol, man, we need some help! :laugh:

I'm going for Miranda, in fact I'm at the point where 'she needs to think about things'. I do believe you can get a lap dance off the woman with the messages...ah...er...not that I've looked into these things of course :rotfl:

Anything to take my mind off scanning planets!

lol,not heard the lapdance one,,now why did i sell the game :D

you will no when she will get it on with you as each time you go to see her in her office,you wont get anymore out of her she will say something along the lines of "ill stop by next time its quiet":smashin:

Excellent choice btw miranda :smashin:

just another quick tip,keep on her side.... ... ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom