Marvel's The Avengers - 6-Disc Box Set £40 instore at Tesco

Was the same price today in Sainsburys, Castle Boulevard, Nottingham

I thought £40 is the RRP of the product. Is anyone selling for more than that?

Thinking of selling my 6 disc box set but can't decide what to do!

I already had Thor 3D and Cap America 3D, and I ordered Avengers 3D as I wasn't sure whether to stick with them in 3D and order Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Incredible Hulk so I have all titles separately, or sell the 3D versions and just stick with the nice box set of the 2D blu's :confused:

Thinking of selling my 6 disc box set but can't decide what to do!

I already had Thor 3D and Cap America 3D, and I ordered Avengers 3D as I wasn't sure whether to stick with them in 3D and order Iron Man, Iron Man 2 and Incredible Hulk so I have all titles separately, or sell the 3D versions and just stick with the nice box set of the 2D blu's :confused:

Have you watched the 3D films yet? Thor is not worth keeping, not seen capt in 3D but I assume same, avengers was ok 3D, but only OK. I'd keep boxset and maybe substitute the avengers 3D disc, if after watching it you like it.

Have you watched the 3D films yet? Thor is not worth keeping, not seen capt in 3D but I assume same, avengers was ok 3D, but only OK. I'd keep boxset and maybe substitute the avengers 3D disc, if after watching it you like it.

Watched Captain America which I thought was pretty decent 3D-wise, nothing amazing like Avatar but good depth. Haven't watched Thor blu ray yet but did watch at cinema, have opened the blu to test and 3D looks alright but haven't sat through the entire film

Same goes for Avengers 3D, tested it the other day, 3D looks pretty decent but haven't watched in full. How do you mean substitute the 3D disc? Sell Avengers 3D case with 2 x 2D Blu rays in or something? Obviously advertise as such

Watched Captain America which I thought was pretty decent 3D-wise, nothing amazing like Avatar but good depth. Haven't watched Thor blu ray yet but did watch at cinema, have opened the blu to test and 3D looks alright but haven't sat through the entire film

Same goes for Avengers 3D, tested it the other day, 3D looks pretty decent but haven't watched in full. How do you mean substitute the 3D disc? Sell Avengers 3D case with 2 x 2D Blu rays in or something? Obviously advertise as such

Is the boxset a digipack or 6 amarays? If latter sell amaray, if the former sell the 3D case with a 2D in it.

It's a digipack sorry, just one large box with a little holder for each disc. When it was first up for pre-order from Tesco it did look like it would be a big box with a separate amaray case for each but unfortunately not

Ok, thanks for your help rojgelf :)

Edit: Decided to try and sell the boxset

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom