Marvel's Spider-Man (PS4)

So whats evweyones chiice of suit and and mods, I'm still on the advanced suit even though unlocked 14 or so others

I'm not sure on the Suit name (I think Stark) but its the one that comes with Spider Bro or Dude, its awesome. I approached a rooftop drug deals in stealth, dispatched it and it took out everyone :laugh:

So whats evweyones chiice of suit and and mods, I'm still on the advanced suit even though unlocked 14 or so others
I regularly swap my suite, power and mods depending on what I'm doing but my goto suites are the Advanced and Vintage Comic Book. I also really like the Negative suit which looks amazing in the night sections.

The only suit I haven't worn is the Punk one.

Completed. :thumbsup:

I only need to complete all the challenges on gold and I will have the platinum trophy.

Loved every minute of it and really looking forward to the DLC.

Completed. :thumbsup:

I only need to complete all the challenges on gold and I will have the platinum trophy.

Loved every minute of it and really looking forward to the DLC.

There's a trophy to get golds on the challenges? Bah, that ain't happening then. The drone and bomb ones can go balls. Can't seem to do any better than silver no matter what I try!

There's a trophy to get golds on the challenges? Bah, that ain't happening then. The drone and bomb ones can go balls. Can't seem to do any better than silver no matter what I try!

You only need bronze on the challenges for tokens to upgrade suits etc. If you don't use any in the game you can just wait till you have them all at the end make a manual save upgrade then reload the save and use the tokens to buy all the suits etc.

You get a couple of trophies for getting silver on each type of challenge but should get them easily enough on a few of them.

Whilst I still think it's great I'm not liking the icon overload on the map. Seriously doubt I'll clear it as I can't be arsed.

You only need bronze on the challenges for tokens to upgrade suits etc. If you don't use any in the game you can just wait till you have them all at the end make a manual save upgrade then reload the save and use the tokens to buy all the suits etc.

You get a couple of trophies for getting silver on each type of challenge but should get them easily enough on a few of them.

Yeaj but Daz is saying he just needs to get all golds and then he'll have the platinum. I'd heard it was an easy platinum but getting all golds certainly isn't!

Whilst I still think it's great I'm not liking the icon overload on the map. Seriously doubt I'll clear it as I can't be arsed.

You can go into the legend and hide certain icons if they're doing your head in. I hid them once I'd collected them all so that there weren't a million icons with ticks on them.

Yeaj but Daz is saying he just needs to get all golds and then he'll have the platinum. I'd heard it was an easy platinum but getting all golds certainly isn't!

You don't need any golds for the plat.

Just to be clear, I only need the tokens from the challenges to get the platinum trophy. I don't think you get a trophy for getting gold on all the challenges.

Just to be clear, I only need the tokens from the challenges to get the platinum trophy. I don't think you get a trophy for getting gold on all the challenges.
Yeah sorry, I misunderstood your post! :facepalm:

There is a trophy guide HERE I had a quick scan through before I started the game to see what not to spend etc so I didn't have to go for gold on all the challenges etc.

My favourite suit is the cel-shaded comic one.
It's pure awesome!

The only suit i'm missing now is the final one of PP in his pants.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-09-12 16.06.11.png
    Screenshot 2018-09-12 16.06.11.png
    908.1 KB · Views: 42
A bit weird that you can still earn XP points after unlocking all the skills.
I hate having unspent points!

I played this for two hours last night. Enough to clear Fisk and the first few science lab puzzles.
It may just be me but I found it very button bashy. Yes there are combos to use but when being confronted by six guys at once, a few quick bashes and jump out of the way, then repeat seems the best way forward. Hopefully I can be a bit more stealthy in other parts of the game :(

Oh and I've said it before and I'll say it again. Quick time events are just lazy programming, same with button bashing to get out of cut scenes. (although in the settings you can turn these off, to make them straight cuts. Obviously a sign the developer realises they are annoying and lazy coding).

And one last thing. Set up a lovely photo last night. Great sunset, spidey looking good, nice frame etc but could not find the button to actually take the photo in game. What am I missing?

This is the bit about why you don't need gold in the challenges - it takes a bit of saving the game at one point and reloading:
Warning: don’t spend your challenge Tokens & Base Tokens yet! Keep them all until after the story! Then you can make a manual save > buy 15 upgrades > reload save to get tokens back > buy all suits.
This is important because you can only get a maximum of 6 tokens per challenge but that would require you to perform really well and get a gold rating. To get all trophies you only need 1-3 Tokens per challenge, if you don’t waste any (bronze or silver rating does suffice). That means you can get away with mediocre scores. If you were to overspend your Tokens on stuff you don’t need, then you’d have to go the extra mile and get perfect scores on each challenge for more tokens, which will ramp up the platinum difficulty significantly.

And one last thing. Set up a lovely photo last night. Great sunset, spidey looking good, nice frame etc but could not find the button to actually take the photo in game. What am I missing?
Once you have it framed how you like, use the share button on the DS4 and save screenshot.

Oh yeah good point :facepalm:

Most games I've played before have a take photo button, Im sure :blush:
That's what I did anyway, I also couldn't find a button for it. :D

My favourite suit is the cel-shaded comic one.
It's pure awesome!

The only suit i'm missing now is the final one of PP in his pants.
The Undies one is funny and have you unlocked the ESU suit ?

A bit weird that you can still earn XP points after unlocking all the skills.
I hate having unspent points!
I am hoping the extra XP transfers into the DLC.

Think this will take me a while to finish, I'm level 8 currently and rather than doing story missions I've been swinging about unlocking the map and picking up any bags I see nearby.

Think this will take me a while to finish, I'm level 8 currently and rather than doing story missions I've been swinging about unlocking the map and picking up any bags I see nearby.

It is a big game well is to me I been on it quite a bit and only 18 level lol

Based on what I've seen so far, I'd probably let a 12 year old play. Although there's likely to be some 'relationship' stuff between PP and MJ. I'm only a few hours in.

I've finished the story and it does go alot darker further in and some things I wasn't expecting,even as a massive marvel fan.

That being said I used to watch all the classic 80s horror films when I was 11 and there's nothing wrong with me :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom