Marvel's Agents Of Shield - Seasons 6 & 7 on disc.

Derek S-H

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Having bought Seasons 1-5 of "Marvel's Agents Of Shield" on Blu-Ray, I've been trying ever since to source Seasons 6 & 7 on HD disc.

They are available via Amazon Japan, but at the ridiculous prices you would expect. Ebay is even worse!

However, yet another search today produced these results:

The Trustpilot reviews are absolutely withering (but then, they are about AV Forums too!), with accusations of fake, poorly-recorded pirate copies that pixilate or freeze, and suggest you buy from a legitimate Seller like Amazon.

The problem is, it's not available on Amazon, or pretty much anywhere else on disc! And I've never even seen Season 7 as E4, in their eternal wisdom, decided not to broadcast it.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Derek S-H I have no useful info on the actual company (as I've never used them!). I do however have (what I hope) is a useful suggestion.

Do you have a credit card? If so, you could purchase from them using this to pay. Doing so will automatically give you protection against fraud etc. In the unfortunate event of an issue with the goods or order, its normally a simple call to the credit card issuer to facilitate a charge back/refund.

Why not get a trial subscription with Disney+?
You could watch the two seasons and it would work out cheaper.
I never thought of that!

Err.. that looks like bootleg material from top to bottom.

The Consumer Credit Act 1974 may not cover you but there may be an oportunity for a chargeback.

You could boil your head or stream it like everyone else is forced to do.

Streaming may be the less painless option although take photographs of the screen every few minutes so you have a memory once you've paid your credit card bill.

100% bootlegs don't waste your money.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply to my query.

I am very much old school and have no interest in streaming, I much prefer to watch content on disc - my loss, I know.

And apologies to @Greg Hook - I know links to bootleg sites aren't allowed on here, but I wasn't sure if it was legitimate or not, hence the query (and links).

Having bought Seasons 1-5 of "Marvel's Agents Of Shield" on Blu-Ray, I've been trying ever since to source Seasons 6 & 7 on HD disc.

They are available via Amazon Japan, but at the ridiculous prices you would expect. Ebay is even worse!

However, yet another search today produced these results:

The Trustpilot reviews are absolutely withering (but then, they are about AV Forums too!), with accusations of fake, poorly-recorded pirate copies that pixilate or freeze, and suggest you buy from a legitimate Seller like Amazon.

The problem is, it's not available on Amazon, or pretty much anywhere else on disc! And I've never even seen Season 7 as E4, in their eternal wisdom, decided not to broadcast it.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks!
I too only have Seasons 1-5 on Blu-ray (£7.50 a season). I have fairly good quality downloads of Season 6 (17 GB) and Season 7 (24 GB). I haven't watched any of them yet. :blush:

Thread update!

Okay, I had £15 of Paypal credit and the two Seasons together came to just under £35 minus £15 = around £20, or £10 a Season.

For that price, I was willing to take a punt as I can afford to lose £20.

Order was shipped on 12th April and arrived today, 9 days' later.

It was superbly packaged, lots of bubble wrap, and both cases and all discs were in excellent condition. For some unknown reason, it says NTSC on the insert, but it's actually Region 2.

I played the first episode of Season 6 with bated breath and..................... it was fine! Phew! No pixilation, no freezing of the image, 5.1 Surround Sound, I was happy and relieved.

Had a quick play of a random episode on Season 7 and again, no problems with playback. Only niggle - Dolby Digital 2.0 only, but I can live with that as I've never seen the Season anyway.

Of course, DVD is far inferior to Blu-Ray - the picture's softer and more grainy, the colours aren't as vibrant - but it's better than absolutely nothing. It was certainly way better than the E4 broadcasts on Freeview SD and it was so nice not having any stupid adverts to circumvent!

I CANNOT guarantee that you might not have playback issues on your own device, but it was fine on my Sony UBP-X800 UHD player. Obviously, being a non-official release, you are taking a chance with this, but if anyone is also interested in completing their collection on disc, then feel free to PM me and I will provide the link.

And at least the company are UK-based and do offer a returns/refunds policy, so it won't cost you the earth to send anything back if it doesn't work or you aren't happy.

Last edited:
The sea shells were in a small grey plastic bag and the bubble on the inside was totally flat.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom