Marvel's Agents of Shield - Season 6

Ep 1: Missing Pieces

enjoyable return to sci-fi, as the search continues for the missing member in deep space

The trailer spoiled that final surprise arrival though

Sci-fi homages
A Sarah Connor type voice over
Alien/s sound cues
I enjoyed it too (looked budget draining) although with the one year jump a bit what the hell & who are these people!

BOOM!

Straight back in and completely breathless! Expertly directed by Clark Gregg too.

You're never quite sure how you're going to greet a show after a break, but the transition was seamless.

TV highlight of the week for sure!:)

Episode 3

Daisy and Simmons tripping balls :rotfl:

Episode 4: Code Yellow

Fun episode that saw
return of Deke in a strange role as a tech start up visionary.

How hot did Quake look in his simulation

As promised this season is unlike any other

What do they have in store for Melinda May

Also
A possible fun easter egg with Agent Trevor Khan, a possible link to Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel)

Last edited:
Episode 5: The Other Thing

Great again.

fun Ghostrider reference.

Cool parallel jump-backs to S5 Tahiti with May & Coulson

Episode 4: Code Yellow

Fun episode that saw
return of Deke in a strange role as a tech start up visionary.

How hot did Quake look in his simulation

As promised this season is unlike any other

What do they have in store for Melinda May

Also
A possible fun easter egg with Agent Trevor Khan, a possible link to Kamala Khan aka Ms. Marvel)
Thought you were going to mention that social media influencer character, Sequoia, because ...
she was none other than co-creator and showrunner, Maurissa Tancharoen, also wife/sister-in-law of her co-creators Jedd/Joss Whedon

Ep6: Inescapable

Another wonderful episode :cool:

Nightmare love story

You kept the Ringu monster in a box!
Simmons the ex Kree handmaiden zombie monster

Your so English

hydra

Fitzsimmons
introduction to SHIELD & Coulson

Prison Mind games

I'm so excited for this! They seem to be only improving each season. My favourite season has got to be 3 because of Hive, I loved the story. What about everyone else, what's your favourite season or episodes?

S4 with Ghost Rider is my fave :cool: & this scene :D
tumblr_ofppo3TwOF1uwl6nzo2_250.gif
S5 I felt was a bit of a drop in quality & I'm really liking S6 so far :)

Ep 7: Toldja

Enjoyed this, Sarge knows he's in control, even when the dragon's fire is put out

The threat to Earth is on its way, rumored Superman related

Watched the episode Inescapable most on IMDB are giving 10 and I thought the opposite and was a non episode apart from the end. Fitz and Jemma spent most of the time shouting at each other I bet living next door to Boris the other week would have been more entertaining:laugh:

Only up to episode 6 on E4, but there definitely seems to be a slight change of tone in that there's at least one laugh-out-loud moment per episode in amongst all the gloom.

Also, unlike Garrett, I really enjoyed "Inescapable" because it had the courage to show Fitz and Simmons as less than this perfect couple who we're always willing to be together. It also allowed Iain and Elizabeth to be scary, darker versions of themselves and extend their acting range.

According to IMDB, Episodes 8 & 9 are a two-parter, so it might be preferable to watch them back-to-back.

Last edited:
Ep 8: Collision Course Part 1

Izel the red haired
big bad is coming to earth, the truck is set to intercept.

Good, exciting then episode cut off abruptly with the Chronicom hunters scene

i read a theory on Sarge
the monoliths were used to send Coulson’s DNA back through space and time to create super soldier Sarge…

Last edited:
Ep 9: Collision Course: Part 2

I always like the humour in this show

Toldya!

You smell nice (great timing)

Good crunching fight between Turbo & Sarge

Jacko I like him too :D

Went out with a bang and a hero

SDCC 2019 goodies ...

[SPOILERS FOR S6 SO FAR AND WHAT'S TO COME]
A surprise straight from Comic-Con! There are FOUR episodes left of “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” Season 6, and we’ve got an EPIC look at what’s to come before tomorrow’s next installment!

Episode 9
I presumed when the guy who asleep it really was Izal and a shapeshifter and got rid of the original when he went round the back, and that's why she managed to disappear and that's not May at the end

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom