Marvel's Agents of Shield - Season 6

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
finally they submitted :clap:

‘Agents of SHIELD’ Renewed for Season 6 at ABC

Mybl4x7Q-1.jpg

Last edited:
Great news, was a rough start but been great for a few years now and glad it hasn’t been axed.

I'm half way through season 5, and after a great couple of seasons, this hasn't really grabbed me. I was kind of hoping for this to have some closure, but maybe that'll change if things pick up.

This is all well and good, but what the bloody hell has happened to Season 4 on Blu-Ray?

Disney seem to have lost interest in releasing this on disc and just left us hanging, even though there are three Seasons out there. Wandering around online forums, it seems I am not the only one asking this, especially after the simply superb 4th Season which I had to endure on E4 in SD!

Great news and the 13 episode commitment will hopefully further improve the show giving them more time to write tighter storylines (with no filler episodes)

Not sure if I will continue past Season 5, the last season and a half has been hard work.

Really feels like it should be called Agents of Rehash....

This is all well and good, but what the bloody hell has happened to Season 4 on Blu-Ray?

Disney seem to have lost interest in releasing this on disc and just left us hanging, even though there are three Seasons out there. Wandering around online forums, it seems I am not the only one asking this, especially after the simply superb 4th Season which I had to endure on E4 in SD!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvels-Ag...pID=51l6H-NlY8L&preST=_SX300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

It's available, but as a digipack, so it's going stick out like sore thumb with the rest of the series. A bit odd.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Next Summer :(

Among the shows held until midseason: The shortened 13-episode sixth season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (which would also push it closer to when Marvel’s Infinity War sequel aka Avengers 4 drops May 3 next year, for possible potential tie-ins); Eva Longoria’s new drama, Grand Hotel; the Scott Foley and Lauren Cohan spy dramedy, Whiskey Cavalier; and The Goldbergs‘ 1990s-set spin-off, Schooled.
ABC fall schedule revealed: 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' delayed, 'Roseanne' back in fall

Last edited:
I don't care!

Thank you so much for this as I've been checking Amazon since January. In fact, I only checked this at the weekend and it wasn't there!

I'll put my pre-order in!:smashin:

Great S4:)

Ep 15: Self Control was outstanding :smashin:

May 15, 2018 08-08-36.jpg

They all had digipacks on initial release, a few weeks/months later they re-issue in a standard case.

indeed i have all the digipacks and they look amazing

Marvel TV head hints Agents of Sheild may prepare introduction for The Fantastic Four

Deke will be a season regular

Clark Gregg will direct ep1 "Missing Pieces"

July 2019 seems to be the touted start date

Just read the good news about it being renewed for season 7, really enjoyed season 5 and looking forward to season 6.

Excellent news, always my favourite of the Marvel shows (and probably preferred it to most of the films). Currently rewatching them all on Amazon Prime video!

First Trailer For "Agents of SHIELD" S6 - Dark Horizons

I've got a lot of time for this series, but I almost stopped watching with the last season. The space setting didn't work for me at all, and everything looked cheap and nasty. Hopefully this will be a return to form...

I know some that gave up on it in that season I persevered with it and only got good in about the last 4
when they got to Graviton I hope Creel somehow survives as he one of my favorite Marvel villains.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom