Marvel's Agents of Shield - Season 6

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The Last Supper

d2w0pwtx4aeidn9.jpg

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
How is this going to work in the timeline with Infinity War/End Game?

Indiana Jones

How is this going to work in the timeline with Infinity War/End Game?

The events of Infinity War were taking place towards the end of Season 6 but they left pre-snap and I assume Season 7 will take place in the world once the Avengers have fixed things in Endgame.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
The events of Infinity War were taking place towards the end of Season 6 but they left pre-snap and I assume Season 7 will take place in the world once the Avengers have fixed things in Endgame.

Yes, I guess so.

That's the main problem of the Marvel universe, but not to be helped I guess. You have all these future movies lined up, TV series etc featuring people that died, it kind of ruins the surprise a bit. But given the size of the movies it would be nigh on impossible to keep secret any future films before Endgame came out.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
The Sarge

Clark-Gregg-as-Sarge-in-Agents-of-SHIELD.jpg

Viewers will remember that SHIELD season 5 concluded in highly dramatic fashion. Fresh from escaping a post-apocalyptic future and defeating the twisted villain known as Graviton, the time comes for Gregg's wisecracking father figure, Phil Coulson, to keep his end of the Ghost Rider deal made in season 4. Essentially, Coulson was allowed to borrow Ghost Rider's powers but, in return, the Spirit of Vengeance demanded Coulson die as nature intended from the wound inflicted by Loki in The Avengers. The final moments of season 5 saw Coulson resigned to his fate, spending his last days on a beach paradise with Melinda May.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
3 new character photos

Karolina Wydra as Izel, a mercenary from another galaxy who joins forces with the S.H.I.E.L.D. team in order to survive the perils of space.

agents-of-shield-season-6-izel.jpg

Christopher James Baker as Malachi, a mysterious assassin from a distant planet.

agents-of-shield-season-6-malachi.jpg

Barry Shabaka Henley as Dr. Marcus Benson, a brilliant Natural Sciences professor recruited to offer his expertise to the S.H.I.E.L.D. team.

agents-of-shield-season-6-marcus-benson.jpg

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Ep 1: Missing Pieces

enjoyable return to sci-fi, as the search continues for the missing member in deep space

The trailer spoiled that final surprise arrival though

Sci-fi homages
A Sarah Connor type voice over
Alien/s sound cues

Last edited:

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
I need to rewatch the end of S5 as I've completely forgotten how it ended. The sneak peak above makes no sense to me at all. :laugh:

Garrett

Casimir Harlow

Blu-ray Reviewer

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Episode 2: Window of Opportunity (US pace)

A better episode!, and i was worried about S6, but nothing to fear as its looking solid!
Locations felt a little claustrophobic. May was on fire (not as Ghost Rider lol)

The heist was fun

So who is the new Coulson aka Sarge, not a LMD, a mind wipe?

Fitz plot in space was good, Gemma was so close at the end

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Ep3; Fear and Loathing on the Planet of Kitson

Great sci-fi, two different arcs going on for now

also a lot of fun with high as kites' Simmonds and Daisy :D

Simmonds was very close to Fitz!!, only for the Chronicom hunter to swoop in..

krish

Distinguished Member
Is this the final Season then?
Was already renewed for a seventh season ahead of this season's premiere. And that's not necessarily going to be its final season as Marvel Television head Jeph Loeb said in March "We're not ending".

It's been a protected show for a while now on ABC, as Disney owns the network.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow