Marvel's Agents of Shield - Final Season 7 (TBC)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
As we're going to 30s, we could again meet a young Peggy Carter?

3791pj.gif

Agents of SHIELD stars tease return of familiar faces, full circle ending in Season 7

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Agent Carter's
Daniel Sousa (Enver Gjokaj)

"It wasn't anywhere near my brain," says Gjokaj, who was surprised when the opportunity to reprise the role was presented to him. "I would've been thrilled at any moment for it to come back, but I think as an actor you don't have time. You just have to move on to the next project."

Last summer's S.H.I.E.L.D. season 6 finale ended with Daisy (Chloe Bennet), LMD Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg), and their crew jumping back to 1931 New York City in a modified Zephyr because the Chronicoms were planning to attack S.H.I.E.L.D. at different points in time. The team's timey-wimey farewell adventure in season 7 will eventually lead them to cross paths with Sousa.

image.jpeg

to guest star

enigma1701

I might have missed something but I stopped watching this after half way through the first season - not only am I gobsmacked they managed to get a second season but seven?!?

richardb70

Distinguished Member
AoS S1 wasn't a great start to be honest. It picked up once the Winter Soldier crossover took place, and then got better for a belter of an ending. S2 was much better all round.

The last couple of seasons have been a tad ropey mind you. It's still watchable though, not GoT S8 ropey.

enigma1701

AoS S1 wasn't a great start to be honest. It picked up once the Winter Soldier crossover took place, and then got better for a belter of an ending. S2 was much better all round.

The last couple of seasons have been a tad ropey mind you. It's still watchable though, not GoT S8 ropey.
I will stick it on the list to watch, since I've plenty of time on my hands!

Can I just skip the rest of season 1? I just remember thinking how awful it was and I couldn't even drag myself to watch the rest!

richardb70

Distinguished Member
I will stick it on the list to watch, since I've plenty of time on my hands!

Can I just skip the rest of season 1? I just remember thinking how awful it was and I couldn't even drag myself to watch the rest!

You could maybe skim a few episodes but I'd watch the
Hydra
stuff happen as that's enjoyable and besides, you get the late, great Bill Paxton. S2 for me was a real highlight as it diverges from being a film accompaniment and goes its own way.

If you haven't seen Agent Carter then that's definitely worth a go. Helpful to re-watch Cap 1 first.

RiceRocket

You'd have to start from ep17 (couple of new faces you won't recognise though) but if S2 isn't grabbing you then bin it.

I love it & this geezer pops up in S4 :cool:
tumblr_ofppo3TwOF1uwl6nzo2_250.gif

Drax1

Distinguished Member

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
#1 The New Deal

OK opener setting up the the story with chronicops, we know it changes somewhat mid season and improves. Nice to see the old gang back but with changes.

Don't mess with Turbo

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
Does anyone know if this has been picked up by E4 and when it's scheduled for broadcast please?

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
There’s not yet a confirmed air date for when it will premiere on E4.
Subscribe to thread for potential airdate details

Um, don't laugh, but I don't know how to Subscribe! :blush:

I've never Subscribed to any Thread on here ever, even though I've been a Member since 2005. Tell me what to do and I'll do it!

krish

Distinguished Member
Um, don't laugh, but I don't know how to Subscribe! :blush:

I've never Subscribed to any Thread on here ever, even though I've been a Member since 2005. Tell me what to do and I'll do it!
You can set your account preferences so that you're automatically subscribed to any thread you post in

go here:

then check these boxes:
  • Automatically watch content you create…
  • Automatically watch content you interact with…
And you can then view all your watched (i.e. subscribed) threads here:

... and all unread watched threads here:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
#2 Know Your Onions

Ernest Hazard Koenig's reaction to the spacecraft was priceless :laugh:

Save Hydra, save the world, of sorts

What was the link with Koenig's club building to the bigger picture?, i missed that

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN800B 8K TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Phil Hinton